Public record for Jan. 21, 2012
- JASON A. NICHOLS, 30, 1311 Camden Square, Janesville, at 7 p.m. Thursday at 411 Hardy St., Janesville, taken into custody on a warrant for burglary, theft and criminal damage to property stemming from a 2010 incident.
- JUSTIN L. LOGUE, 25, 1026 Carrington St., Janesville, at 3:24 p.m. at Nicolet and South Washington streets, arrested during a traffic stop for maintaining a drug trafficking vehicle and possession of THC and drug paraphernalia.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- TIMOTHY L. TROON, 48, 8200 N. Bowers Lake Rd., Milton, at 9:47 p.m. Jan. 14 at Bowers Lake Road just west of Oak Ridge Drive in Milton Township.
- SAMUEL J. CREVILLO, 23, of 408 S. Main St., Apt. 213, Janesville, at 2:24 a.m. Friday at Memorial Drive and Milton Avenue in Janesville. The arrest was listed as Crevillo’s second on an intoxicated driving charge.
- HIGHWAY 51 AND DEER RUN PARK ROAD, Fulton Township, at 6:16 a.m. Thursday. A truck driven by Richard A Sandeen, 61, of 3895 County M, Edgerton, was northbound on Highway 51 when it swerved to miss a deer, went off the road, and struck a tree. Sandeen was transported by ambulance to an area hospital. His condition was not immediately available.
- COUNTY A AND EMERALD GROVE ROAD, Johnstown Township, at 4:20 a.m. Thursday. A car driven by Roger A. Hobbs, 61, of 4437 Fieldcrest Dr., Janesville, was eastbound on County A near Emerald Grove Road when it hit a patch of ice, went off the road, hit a mailbox and rolled over before hitting a utility pole. Hobbs was transported to a local hospital with minor injuries. His condition was not immediately available. He was cited for driving too fast for conditions.
Rock County Court
- ROGELIO VIDAL, 919 ½ Lincoln Ave., Beloit, operating while suspended, $201.
- JASON A. VISOR, 4240 Lumley Road, No. 2, Madison, operating while suspended, $201.
- GENEVA T. WALKER, 1217 Sixth St., Beloit, speeding, operating while suspended and operating vehicle without insurance, $602.
- ZERENITY L. WASHINGTON, 2018 N. 29th St., Milwaukee, speeding, $226.
- BRANDON C. WHELAN, N3982 County C, Darien, racing on highway, $390.
- MAUREEN T. WILBRANDT, 360 Tanager Drive, Woodstock, Ill., speeding, $250.
- JAMES D. WILLIAMS, 442 Westport Drive, Pingree Grove, Ill., speeding, $276.
- KEITH I. WILLIAMS, 16644 S. Knottingwood, Oak Forest, Ill., speeding, $251.
- HELEN F. WOJCIECHOWSKI, 520 Ridgeland Ave., Beloit, non-registration of automobile, operating while suspended and operating vehicle without insurance, $576.
- KENNETH E. WRIGHT SR., 4327 Woodcrest Drive, Janesville, automobile following too closely, $201.
- TAMMY L. ZINGSHEIM, 3726 Teal Lane, Janesville, improper/prohibited tire equipment, $175.
Last updated: 7:16 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012