Public record for Jan. 7, 2012
- KATLYN F. HOLMBERG, 19, Madison, at 7 p.m. Wednesday at the Janesville Police Department on charges of possession of marijuana with intent to deliver and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- CHARLES R. D. GARNETT, 19, no fixed address, at 6 p.m. Thursday in the 400 block of North Jackson Street, Janesville, on charges of possession with intent to deliver marijuana and maintaining a drug trafficking place.
- LOUIS RAMOS, 31, of Harvard, Ill., at 12:45 p.m. Thursday at McHenry County Jail, Woodstock, Ill., on charges of possession of burglary tools and obstructing.
- BURGLARY, THEFT AND DAMAGE TO PROPERTY reported at 6:32 p.m. Thursday in the 1400 block of Gartland Avenue, Janesville. Reported taken were a mattress, television, a dresser and a microwave, all valued at $250.
- BURGLARY reported at 10:55 a.m. Wednesday in the 300 block of Academy Street, Janesville. Reported taken was $24 and a video game system valued at $287.
- BURGLARY reported at 8:57 a.m. Dec. 21 at Interstate Storage, 3031 E. County O, La Prairie Township. Reported taken was a personal watercraft valued at $2,700.
- BURGLARY reported at 6:09 a.m. Wednesday at O’Riley and Conway’s Irish Pub, 214 W. Milwaukee St., Janesville. A brick was thrown through a windowpane, and three bottles of liquor were reported stolen.
- THEFT reported at 9:18 a.m. Wednesday at Walmart, 3800 Deerfield Drive, Janesville. Reported taken was $2,200 in a quick-change scheme. A quick-change scheme involves the con artist making change repeatedly and confusing the cashier.