Public record for Feb. 25, 2012
- DAVID L. CUNNINGHAM JR., 28, no fixed address, at 10:50 a.m. Feb. 22 at the Rock County Sheriff’s Office on charges of burglary, theft and misdemeanor property damage.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- ERIC A. DURAN, 29, Madison, at 1:52 a.m. Tuesday at Centerway and Franklin Street, Janesville.
- DANA M. MBENGUE, 24, Madison, at 1:56 a.m. Feb. 18 on County A east of Henke Road in Harmony Township. Mbengue also was cited for driving left of center.
- BURGLARY at 6:28 a.m. Feb. 23 to a home in the 1000 block of Riverside Drive, Janesville. Reported stolen were a television, a video game system and speakers.
- BURGLARY reported at 8 p.m. Feb. 16 in the 500 block of South Blackhawk Street, Janesville. Reported taken was jewelry valued at $970.
- BURGLARY reported at 8:30 p.m. Sunday in the 500 block of North Adams Street, Janesville. Reported taken was a laptop valued at $750.
- BURGLARY reported at 1:45 p.m. Feb. 7 in the 1300 block of Myra Avenue, Janesville. Reported taken was a video game system valued at $150.
- TOWNSEND ROAD EAST OF CROSS ROAD in Center Township. At 5:01 a.m. Tuesday, Emily K. Heath, 26, of 3606 W. County A, Janesville, was driving west on Townsend Road when she lost control of her car on the snow-covered pavement. The car spun into the south ditch, struck an embankment and rolled into a fence at 7517 W. Townsend Road. She was transported to a local hospital, but her condition was not available. Heath was cited for failing to wear a seat belt.
Last updated: 7:39 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012