Public record for Feb. 18, 2012
- THEFT at noon, Wednesday at Hedberg Public Library, Janesville. Reported stolen and immediately recovered were 84 DVDs valued at $2,520. Janesville Police report a juvenile suspect in the continuing investigation.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- MICHAEL D. WILSON, 37, Hanover, Ill., at 3:03 p.m. Thursday on Highway 11 near Brodhead Airport Road in Decatur Township. It is listed as his second intoxicated driving arrest. He also was arrested on charges of possession of hazardous substance with intent to abuse and intentionally abusing a hazardous substance.
Rock County Court
- AMANDA R. HOLBEK, 1112 Milton Ave., Janesville, speeding, $201.
- AARON R. HOOKER, 729 N. Ringold, Janesville, operating while suspended and non-registration of automobile, $376.
- ANDREW W. HOWARD, 437 Greenhill Drive, Milton, driving too fast for conditions, $213.
- MAURICE D. HOWARD JR., 4544 E. Highway 14, Janesville, operating after revocation/suspension of registration, $175.
- JOHN A. HUGHES, 6464 Highway 191, Dodgeville, speeding, $175.
- HUNTER B. ISHAM, 9510 N. Dry Town Ave., Hayward, operating vehicle without insurance and operating while suspended, $401.
- TADEUSZ JAMROZIK, 9241 N. Parkside Ave., Des Plaines, Ill., speeding, $276.
- JESSICA L. JANCZAK, 7016 Cliffside Drive, Racine, operating while suspended, $201.
- WILLIAM J. JENSEN, 8178 W. Caledonia Road, Edgerton, operating vehicle by probationary licensee with unauthorized person in vehicle, $201.