Public record for Feb, 11, 2012
- THEFT, reported at 12:40 p.m. Wednesday in the 1500 block of Milton Avenue, Janesville. A man reported someone stole from his unlocked enclosed porch several boxes of car parts valued at $1,200. A delivery service verified leaving the boxes on the porch, but the man reports he never received them.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- A 16-YEAR-OLD EVANSVILLE BOY, at 11:04 p.m. Tuesday at Highway 14 just east of Territorial Road, Rock Township, for operating under the influence of a controlled substance, causing injury. The arrest came after the boy crashed his car into a ditch while driving west on Highway 14 near Territorial Road. Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville, verified he was transported there with injuries, but his condition was not available. Two passengers had possible injuries but were not transported. The boy also was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia, failure to notify police of an accident and failure to wear a seatbelt.
Milton Municipal Court
- JENNIFER J. BRIGGS, 658 E. High St., Milton, operating without insurance and operating while suspended, $228.
- RYAN M. FOLEY, 18070 Iceland Road, Sparta, two counts issuance of worthless checks, $732.
- JAVIER A. GONZALEZ, 1032 Milton Ave., Janesville, failure to yield right of way when emerging from alley, operating without valid drivers license and no proof of insurance on person, $212.