Public record for Dec. 15, 2012
- KEENAN DALE BRADLEY, 17, of 712 E. Highway 59, Edgerton, on charges of burglary, theft, obstructing and two counts of bail jumping, on Tuesday, Dec. 11, after the video game system he was suspected of stealing earlier this month from an Edgerton home in the 11000 block of Iva Drive showed up on a website. According to the report, a sheriff’s deputy contacted Bradley and met with him at the Newville Travel Center, where Bradley had some of the items he was accused of taking.
- JAMES L. LABAN, 47, of 3007 Palmer Drive Apt. 33, Janesville, at 7 p.m. Thursday at his residence on charges of felon in possession of a firearm and disorderly conduct, after it was reported that he had threatened to use a 12-gauge shotgun after becoming angry about a neighbor’s barking dog.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- MATHEW A. KJELL, 22, of 1412 Craig Ave., Janesville, at 2:25 a.m. Thursday at Augusta Street and Centerway, Janesville. Also cited for following too closely.
- GARRICK R. HARWICK, 28, of 1906 Purvis Ave., Janesville, at 1:50 a.m. Friday at Milwaukee Street at Parker Drive after he was seen driving the wrong way on a one-way street.
- ROY P. MARKER, 60, of Glenwood Springs, Colo., at 12:29 a.m. Friday at County E and Northridge Drive, Janesville.
- HUMES ROAD AT KENNEDY ROAD, Janesville, at 12:55 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 12, after a semi trailer truck driven by Rodney J. Barr, 37, of Rock City, Ill., collided with a car driven by Mary J. Hergert, 53, of 1714 E. MH Townline Road. The truck was eastbound on Highway 14 and Hergert was northbound when they collided in the intersection. Barr was cited for disregarding traffic controls. Hergert was treated and released from Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center.For past public records, use the Public Record Calendar.