Public record for Aug. 4, 2012
- COURT AND PEARL STREETS in Janesville at 4:38 p.m. Aug. 1. Patrick J. Wagener, 18, of 2304 Woodruff Blvd., Janesville, was driving west on Court Street when he turned left onto Pearl Street into the path of an eastbound Oldsmobile Alero. The Alero was driven by Leah A. McLean, 26, of 114 Westridge Road, Janesville. McLean was treated and released at Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville. Two juvenile passengers were transported to a local hospital with injuries, but their conditions were not available. Wagener was cited for failure to yield.
Rock County Court
- DIANE L. ALLEN, 610 E. Centerway, Janesville, nonregistration of automobile, $175.
- DEAN I. BARKER, 615½ Rockport Road, Janesville, retail theft, $390.
- JONATHAN A. BARKER, 618 Linn St., Janesville, retail theft, $390.
- CURT A. BARLASS, 4243 S. Holden Road, Orfordville, operating without carrying license, $201.
- SHELIA A. BECKER, 601 S. Randall Road, Janesville, operator failure to wear seat belt and operating vehicle without insurance, $211.
- DANIEL O. BROOKENS, 1913 N. Lexington Drive, Janesville, operator failure to wear seat belt, operating vehicle without insurance and operating vehicle without adequate muffler, $386.
- DUNCAN E. BROSE, 3251 W. Rockport Park Drive, Janesville, operating without carrying license, $201.
- DESIREA N. DEATON, 172 Lincoln St., Janesville, disturbing the peace/assault or fighting, $264.
- TODD M. DEUEL, 1503 S. Willard Ave., Janesville, operating vehicle without insurance, $201.
- CHARLES J. ELLIFRITZ JR., 1770 County NN, Elkhorn, operating while suspended, operator failure to wear seat belt and operating after revocation/suspension of registration, $386.
- EMILY S. GAGE, 607 Margate Drive, Janesville, retail theft, $390.
- TIMOTHY F. GRAESSLIN, 1309 S. Terrace St., Janesville, dog/cat running at large, $264.For past public records, use the Public Record Calendar.