Public record for April 28, 2012
Intoxicated driving arrests
- PABLO CARRANZA, 32, of 4333 Fieldcrest Drive, Janesville, at about 11:30 a.m. Tuesday on East Milwaukee Street near North Lexington Drive.
- DOUGLAS EDWARD HANSON, 61, of Somerset at 2:20 a.m. Wednesday at 357 W. Racine St., Janesville.
- BARBARA J. JAMES, 60, of N696 Cow Path Lane, Fort Atkinson, at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday after an accident on North Highway KK just north of County N in Lima Township. James’ vehicle left the road, struck a culvert, went airborne and struck a tree. She was transported to Fort Atkinson Hospital. Her condition was not available.
- GRAFFITI ON CITY PROPERTY in Bond Park, 201 N. Oakhill Ave., Janesville. A police officer reported the red-sprayed graffiti, which he believed was gang related. It was sprayed on the pavilion, pavement and a stone wall. He recommended city workers remove the graffiti as soon as possible.
- THEFT sometime between Thursday night and early Friday morning of stereo equipment from an unlocked car parked in the 700 block of East Centerway, Janesville. The equipment was valued at about $2,500.
- THEFT reported at 9 p.m. Thursday to two Janesville businesses within a block of each other. Reported stolen were two landscaping rocks valued at $40 in the 3900 block of Milton Ave. and four truck rims with tires valued at $5,700 in the 4000 block of Milton Ave.
- WEST COURT STREET AT NORTH CROSBY AVENUE, JANESVILLE, at 12:20 p.m. Friday. A vehicle driven by Aaron C. Child, 23, Brodhead, rear-ended a truck, driven by Brett T. Servin, 22, Beloit. Child was cited for following too close. A passenger in Child’s vehicle, Paris Brooks, 30, Beloit, was taken to Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville. Her condition was not available Friday night.
Last updated: 8:03 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012