Public record for April 21, 2012
- THOMAS G. HUEY, 33, South Beloit, Ill., and MICHAEL R. PAUL, 36, of 326 S. Parker Drive, Janesville, at 11:15 a.m. Thursday at the Rock County Jail. Huey was arrested on charges of battery by prisoner and strangulation or suffocation. Both are felonies. Paul was arrested on a felony charge of assault by prisoner.
- BRENDA L. GAMMETER, 53, of 107 E. State St., Janesville, at 1:28 p.m. Thursday at 108 Allen St., Clinton, on warrants accusing her of felony bail jumping.
- EDNA K. TURNER, 38, Milwaukee, at 12:45 p.m. Thursday at the Milwaukee County Jail, Milwaukee, on a warrant accusing her of failure to appear in court on a charge of food stamp fraud.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- THOMAS D. DAVIDSON, 35, of 230 S. Main St., Walworth, at 2 p.m. Thursday at the Walworth County Jail, Elkhorn, on bench warrants accusing him of failure to appear in Rock County Court on a charge of third-offense intoxicated driving.
- CHARLES A. SMYTHE, 36, of 825 Benton Ave., Janesville, at 2:15 a.m. Tuesday on Benton Avenue at Cornelia Street, Janesville.
- MALTREATED DOG seized by police Thursday from a home in the 400 block of South Jackson Street, Janesville. A neighbor reported the dog had been chained to a tree without food and water. Janesville Police officers transported the dog to a veterinarian.
- THEFT of an estimated $3,400 in tools, including several Milwaukee brand power tools and welding equipment, from a pickup truck parked on the street in the 100 block of South Ringold Street, Janesville, reported Friday.
- BURGLARY Wednesday to a home in the 200 block of Cherry Street, Janesville. Reported stolen were a laptop and a video game system.
- THOMAS M. KELLY, 36, of 1201 Highway H, unit B8, Genoa City, with felony intimidation of a witness.
- TERRY L. GRUFF, 22, of 124 N. Broad St., Elkhorn, with manufacturing marijuana with a repeat sentencing enhancer.
Last updated: 8:06 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012