Packers RB Grant nicked up again, eager to play
GREEN BAY Ryan Grant spent all of last season trying to get back on the field for the Green Bay Packers.
Now that he's there, he doesn't want to leave it -- even though he has a bruised kidney.
The Packers' running back is unlikely to play Sunday against the Denver Broncos after getting hurt in the 27-17 win at Chicago last Sunday. He left Soldier Field in an ambulance as a precaution after his 17-carry, 92-yard performance against the Bears.
Grant missed the team's run to the Super Bowl championship with a season-ending ankle injury in the 2010 opener.
- Packers adjusting their offensive ...
By ASSOCIATED PRESS 05/13/13
- Packers have needs; is ...
By ASSOCIATED PRESS 04/23/13
- Packers sign Matthews to ... (2)
By ASSOCIATED PRESS 04/17/13
- Packers WR Donald Driver ...
By ASSOCIATED PRESS 02/07/13
- McCarthy defends Capers, approach (1)
By ASSOCIATED PRESS 01/16/13
- Offseason could bring big ... (5)
By ASSOCIATED PRESS 01/14/13
- Kaepernick delivers, 49ers beat ... (19)
By ASSOCIATED PRESS 01/13/13
- Packers' defense better prepared ...
By ASSOCIATED PRESS 01/11/13