Public record for Sept. 25, 2011
Intoxicated driving arrests
- JESSE J. VAN GALDER, 56, 2002 E. Delavan Dr., Janesville, at 12:50 a.m. Saturday at the 600 Block of Centerway Street, Janesville.
- DOG BITE, reported at 12:40 a.m. Saturday at the 2100 block of Woodruff Boulevard, Janesville. A German shepherd dog reportedly bit a person. The dog’s owner was served with a bite order.
- ANIMAL COMPLAINT, reported at 7 a.m. Thursday at the 2800 Block of Carrousel Lane, Janesville. A woman reported a pair of red foxes were following her while she was walking her dog.
Rock County Court
- TRAVIS J. ACKERMAN, 4058 Creekside Drive, No. 8, Janesville, speeding, $175.
- CHRISTOPHER G. ALLEN, 832 Garfield Ave., Beloit, operator failure to wear seatbelt and operating vehicle without insurance, $211.
- NANCY A. BAHENA, 1417 Summit, Beloit, operating vehicle without insurance, operating while suspended and violation of child safety restraint requirements, $576.
- AMANDA K. BAILEY, 1635 S. Crosby Ave., Janesville, disorderly conduct, $390.
- STEPHEN A. BAKER, 5 Lapidary Lane, Janesville, operator failure to wear seat belt and operating vehicle without insurance, $211.
- MONIQUE M. BANKS, 614 Broad St., No. 234, Beloit, retail theft, $390.
- JOHNNY L. BATES, 1100 S. County D, Janesville, operating while suspended, $201.
- CHRISTOPHER J. BAUMANN, 506 Park Ave., Janesville, operating while suspended, $201.
- CARRIE A. BLACK, 412 Colby Court, Janesville, operating vehicle without insurance, non-registration of automobile and operator failure to wear seatbelt, $386.
- ROBERT J. BLACK, 1633 Randolph Road, No. 8, Janesville, failure to yield right of way from stop sign, $175.
- KYLE T. BRATLAND, 1460 County A, Edgerton, operator failure to wear seat belt, operating vehicle without insurance and failure to have passenger seat belted, $396.
- DIERDRE K. BRELSFORD, 2930 Kentville Drive, Sun Prairie, non-registration of automobile, $175.
- KAREN N. BUI, 4401 Sandhill Drive, Janesville, improper stop at a stop sign, $175.
- SELMA H. BURKE, 2017 Sunnyside St., Janesville, unsafe lane deviation, $175.
- CARLY M. CERNY, 2501 Holiday Drive, No. 7, Janesville, disturbing the peace/unnecessary noise, $264.
- HELEN J. CLOSE, 227 Ba-Wood Lane, Janesville, automobile following too closely, dismissed.For past public records, use the Public Record Calendar.