Public record for Sept. 24, 2011
Intoxicated driving arrests
- MARCUS POTTS, 41, of 1211 King St., No. 5, Janesville, at 11:42 p.m. Wednesday at Center Avenue and Conde Street in Janesville.
- DANIELLE E. HARRINGTON, 21, of 202½ N. Palm St., Janesville, at 2:06 a.m. Wednesday at Chatham Street and Laurel Avenue in Janesville.
- JERRETT M. PETERSON, 28, of 6544 Old 92 Road, Evansville, at 2:32 a.m. Thursday on Evansville-Brooklyn Road near Emery Road in Union Township. The arrest was listed as Peterson’s second on an intoxicated driving charge. Peterson lost control of his 1998 Ford Contour on a curve while driving north on Evansville-Brooklyn Road. He went into the west ditch, overcorrected and slid 220 feet through the east ditch until the car rolled an unknown number of times. Peterson was ejected from the car. He was transported to University Hospital, Madison, where his condition on Friday morning was fair. Peterson also was cited for operating left of center.
- AARON T. BECKER, 27, Middleton, at 2:06 a.m. Thursday at Highway 59 and Knutson Road in Magnolia Township. The arrest was listed as Becker’s second on an intoxicated driving charge.
- MALCOLM J. GRADY, 38, 2357 Sunshine Lane, Beloit, at 2:59 a.m. Friday at South Academy Street and Racine Street. It was reportedly his third offense.For past public records, use the Public Record Calendar.