Public record for Sept. 17, 2011
- A 16-YEAR-OLD JANESVILLE BOY at 4 p.m. Sept. 7 was referred to juvenile authorities on a charge of burglary.
- BURGLARY AND THEFT reported at 2:17 p.m. Sept. 9 to a home in the 8500 block of Stebbinsville Road in Porter Township. Reported stolen were 100 stamped pieces of Malaysian tin babbitt valued at $19,626. Babbitt is a type of tin alloy.
- NATHAN R. TERRY, 18, of 313 S. Pontiac Drive, Janesville, with one count of fraudulent use of a credit card. He is accused of using someone else’s credit card to buy more than $4,000 worth of gasoline, gift cards and alcohol.
Rock County Court
- LISA J. COLLINS, 200 N. Janesville St., Milton, operating while revoked, $250.
- ELIZABETH M. COLVER, 168B Bluff Ridge Road, Whitewater, speeding, $175.
- TIMOTHY R. COOPER, 4310 N. Sawyer Ave., Chicago, speeding, $251.
- ROBERT L. CORDOVA, 865 Carolyn Drive, Beloit, operating vehicle without insurance, $211.
- RYAN J. COX, 379 N. Gilbert St., Footville, passing in no-passing zone, $213.
- MICHAEL D. CRAFT, 1422 Redwing Lane, Dekalb, Ill., jet ski violate slow-no-wake requirement, $188.
- JENNIER L. CRUZ, W8496 Town Hall Road, Sharon, speeding, $175.
- TIMOTHY J. CULLEN, 1917 N. Parker Drive, operating boat towing skier without observer, $175.
- ALEXANDRA N. DAHLGREN, 3404 Tennyson Drive, Janesville, speeding, $251.
- KERRY J. DAVIS, 937 Main St., Quincy, Ill., speeding, $251.
- CARLOS DIAZ LOPEZ, 2021 Greenway Cross, No. 2, Fitchburg, speeding and operating while revoked, $401.
- STEVEN G. DOOLEY, 6219 Highway 51, No. 323, Janesville, load boat above safe carrying capacity, $175.
- TAYLOR D. DRISCOLL, 242 W. Main St., Evansville, operating while revoked, $201.
- JOSHUA J. FETTIG, 613 Lilac Lane, West Bend, speeding, $175.
- RYAN R. FITZGERALD, 217½ Maple St., Evansville, operating vehicle without insurance, $201.
- FRIEMOTH FARMS, W2919 Highway D, Elkhorn, vehicle equipment violations, group 2, $201.
- NIKKI L. FUS, 107 S. Main St., No. 1, Janesville, operating while suspended, $201.
- ANAELY GARCIA, 121 Turtle Creek Drive, No. 7, Delavan, speeding, operating without valid license and operating vehicle without insurance, $576.
- JOSE L. GENIS ALDAMA, 1011A 6th St., Beloit, operating vehicle without insurance and operating while revoked, $401.
- ELLEN M. GOODSON, 605 Blaine St., Edgerton, inattentive driving, $188.
- ERICKA J. GORDON, 947 Garfield Ave., Beloit, speeding, $175.For past public records, use the Public Record Calendar.