Public record for Oct. 30, 2011
Intoxicated driving arrests
- WILLIAM D. KENNEDY, 27, of 4126 Ingram Drive, Janesville, at 2:53 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 23, on Highway 14 east of County MM in Harmony Township.
- BURGLARY at 9:36 a.m. Wednesday to Bertís Barber Shop, 19 N. Main St., Janesville. Nothing was reported stolen.
- BARN FIRE at 5:08 p.m. Saturday at 17725 W. Hafeman Road, Brodhead. Multiple barns were on fire at the Spring Valley Township farm southeast of Brodhead. Members of the Brodhead Fire Department requested assistance from Turtle and Orfordville fire departments. All three remained on scene as of 7:30 p.m. Saturday.
Rock County Court
- THOMAS J. RANKINS, 1442 Cleveland Ave., Beloit, disorderly conduct as a domestic abuse incident, $364.
- LYMAN C. RUD, 2411 Bond Place, Janesville, speeding, $175.
- BEATRICE B. RUOSCH, 2122 W. Stark Road, Janesville, failure to yield while making left turn, $175.
- BAJRAM RUSHITI, 514 S. High St., Janesville, operating after revocation/suspension of registration, $175.
- MARGARETTA A. SANCHEZ, 6219 Highway 51, No. 117, Janesville, operating vehicle without insurance and violating mandatory seatbelt requirements, $211.
- CLINTON S. STEELE, 421Ĺ N. Franklin St., Janesville, operating while suspended and operator failure to wear seatbelt, $211.
- ALLEN M. STUVE, 854 Oak St., Beloit, operating vehicle without insurance, $201.