Public record for Oct. 29, 2011
- GARY OWEN C. WILLIAMS, 21, 336 Elm St., Milton, at 10:45 a.m. Wednesday at the Janesville Police Department, 100 N. Jackson St., Janesville, on charges of robbery by use of a dangerous weapon, burglary and theft in Oct. 5 incident. Also, in connection with the same incident, was ASHLEY D. KITSEMBEL, 22, of 336 Elm St., Milton, on charges of robbery, burglary and theft. The weapon was pepper spray, according to a search warrant filed Friday in Rock County Court.
- ALYSA R. KREKLOW, 22 of 202 S. Jackson St., Janesville, at 9:30 a.m. Thursday at home on charges of misappropriation of identification.
- JEREMY J. MASONER, 27, of 406 S. Washington St., Janesville, with one count of burglary and one count of theft. He is accused of stealing tools and equipment from Del Mae Motel, 1850 Madison Road, Beloit, in September.
Rock County Court
- KYLE C. OLSON, 403 S. Academy St., Janesville, retail theft, $390.
- ROBERT F. O’NEILL, 4300 N. West Rotamer Road, Janesville, disorderly conduct, $390.
- VANESSA A. OROZCO, 32 S. Main St., Apt. D, Janesville, operating vehicle without insurance, operating large vehicle after revocation/suspension of registration and operating while revoked, $576.
- TABITHA A. PETROSIK, W5853 Hedrick Drive, Fort Atkinson, license restriction violation – class D or M vehicle, $201.
- ADAM J. PHILIPPI, 316 E. Racine St., Janesville, operating while suspended and operating vehicle without insurance, $401.
- DEBORAH K. POLZIN, 1110 Nantucket Drive, Janesville, speeding, $175.
- NATHANIEL C. POTHOUR, 922 N. Sumac Drive, Janesville, operating vehicle without insurance and operate without carrying license, $527.
- ANDRE JAMAL RAINEY, 3607 Park View Drive, Janesville, operating while suspended and operating vehicle without insurance, $401.
- FRANCISCO RAMOS II, 2010 Kellogg Ave., No. 216, Janesville, operating without valid license, $201.