Public record for Oct. 23, 2011
- NATHANIEL J. PARTEE, 50, of 326 Cherry St. No. 4, Janesville, at 8 a.m. Friday at home on charges of negligent handling of a weapon after he hit his wife with his cane following an argument.
- SARA J. SHEPHERD, 34, 1420 S. Willard Ave., Janesville, at 6:24 a.m. Friday at home on charges of child neglect. When her husband returned home after work, he found the couple’s two children—ages 8 and 3—home alone. Child Protective Services was contacted and informed of the situation.
- SHANNON K. KVISTAD, 29, 1516 Sylvester St., Janesville, at 6:05 p.m. Friday at 620 Lincoln St., Janesville, on charges of possession of heroin.
- JEREMY ADKINS, 32, Loves Park, Ill., at 10:45 a.m. Friday at 100 N. Jackson St., Janesville, on charges of theft—stealing more than $2,500—from his employer.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- CHRISTINA PALFREY, 27, Brodhead, at 2:35 a.m. Saturday on East Milwaukee Street, Janesville. The arrest was listed as her first offense.
- BURGLARY, DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CRIMINAL TRESPASS TO DWELLING, reported at 5:27 p.m. Friday in the 1700 block of Elida St., Janesville. Someone had broken into a residence. Contact still needs to be made to determine if anything was removed from the home.
- BURGLARY, reported at 4:58 p.m. Thursday in the 2300 block of Foster Ave., Janesville. Reported stolen was a TV valued at $1,000.
- HIT AND RUN, reported at 3:15 p.m. Sept. 17, in a parking lot in the 2800 block of N. Lexington Drive, Janesville. An unattended pickup truck had been hit by another vehicle between 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.