Public record for Oct. 9, 2011
- 24OO BLOCK OF NORTH COUNTY E, JANESVILLE TOWNSHIP, at 7:50 p.m. Saturday, when Kyle A. Rudolph of Albany was backing a pickup truck out of a driveway didn’t see an oncoming motorcycle. The motorcycle T-boned the car, and the motorcyclist, Austin R. Hauser of Orfordville, was taken to Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville, with non-life threatening injuries. Hauser was cited for operating while intoxicated. Rudolph will be cited for unsafe backing, the Rock County Sheriff’s Office reports. The road was blocked for one hour while the scene was cleared.
- DUMPSTER FIRES, possibly set intentionally, around 5 a.m. Saturday in the alley behind the south side of West Milwaukee Street, between River and Franklin Streets, Janesville. Fires doused in four metal trash receptacles. No damage to buildings other than some charring on a brick wall.
Milton Municipal Court
- PHILIP F. BURROWS, 533 Blanche Drive, Milton, striking unattended vehicle and operating without valid license, $291.
- TYLER M. CURRAN, 1110 Bingham Ave., Janesville, automobile following too closely and operating while suspended, $228.
- JAMES L. EMANN, 319 E. Sunset Drive, Milton, littering, $177.
- MELINDA S. GUETHLEIN, 328 Justin Drive, Mount Horeb, operating while suspended and non-registered vehicle, $202.
- TREVOR M. HARMEL, 814 Parkview Drive, Milton, obedience to officer and disorderly conduct, $543.
- ALEXANDER J. HILT, 2407 Holiday Drive, Janesville, trespass to land and disorderly conduct, $480.
- MICAH J. MACDONALD, 2525 Hyacinth Ave., Janesville, defective brakes, non-registered vehicle and no insurance, $290.
Last updated: 6:46 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012