Public record for Oct. 2, 2011
n JENNIFER L. BRENNAN, 25, of 757 Rockshire Drive, Janesville, at 4 p.m. Wednesday at the Rock County Jail, Janesville, on charges of two counts of misappropriating personal identifying information and two counts of financial card crimes.
n LEONARD R. CHERRIER, 57, of 310 N. Academy St., Janesville, at 4 p.m. Wednesday in the 1000 block of Mineral Point Avenue, Janesville on charges of maintaining a drug house, two counts; possession of controlled substances with intent to deliver near certain places, two counts; possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, delivery of schedule one or two narcotics and delivery of non-narcotics.
Intoxicated driving arrests
n GASPARI F. ROMANO, 19, of 74 N. Sixth St., Evansville, at 7:10 p.m. Sept. 23 on Croft Road near Pleasant Prairie Road in Union Township, after the car he was driving went into a ditch on a curve. Also cited for underage drinking and unreasonable or imprudent speed. Romano was transported for medical treatment.
n DANIEL L. KNUTSON, 44, of 1750 Garfield Ave., Janesville, at 12:20 a.m. Friday at Atwood Avenue and Milwaukee Street in Janesville.
n A 13-YEAR-OLD JANESVILLE BOY was referred to juvenile authorities at 10 a.m. Tuesday on a charge of burglary.
- BURGLARY reported at 4:20 p.m. Wednesday in the 700 block of Kellogg Avenue in Janesville.
- BURGLARY sometime between Sept. 21 and Sept. 24 from a barn at a residential property in the 12000 block of West County M, Evansville. An ATV valued at $1,500 was reported missing. The keys had been left in the ATV.
- BURGLARY at 4:09 p.m. Friday in the 1000 block of South Pearl Street in Janesville. Reported stolen was a 42-inch television.
Rock County Court
- STEPHEN M. SMITH, 414 Augusta St., Janesville, operating vehicle without insurance, $201.
- DOUGLAS A. SNOW, 3515 Tennyson Drive, Janesville, operating vehicle without insurance and operator failure to wear seat belt, $211.
- ZACHARY L. SPANGLER, 2621 Harvard Drive, No. 8, Janesville, OWI, $868.
- ANDREW D. STEURER, 703 ˝ Eisenhower Ave., Janesville, disorderly conduct, $264.
- NATHAN S. SWENSON, 1211 Anthony Ave., No. 8, Janesville, operating while suspended, $201.
- ANGEL N. TUCKER, 1906 N. Washington St., No. 4, Janesville, violation of child safety restraint requirements and operating while suspended, $376.
- NICOLE M. VENEGAS-HERNANDEZ, 305 Rockport Road, Janesville, operating vehicle without insurance and non-registration of automobile, $376.
- BLAIR M. WALENTON, N4361 County G, Fort Atkinson, failure to stop/improper stop at stop sign, $175.
- JENNIFER N. WEBER, 502 Vernon Ave., Beloit, operating vehicle without insurance, $201.
- KATHLEEN M. WENTWORTH, 1101 Bennett St., Janesville, operating vehicle without insurance and operator failure to wear seat belt, $211.
- ANTHONY M. WILLIAMS, 1217 Elgin Ave., Janesville, underage possession/consumption, $264.
- KENNETH N. WILLIAMS SR., 2405 Delaware Drive, Janesville, disorderly conduct, $390.
- TREVOR M. AHLERT, 2395 College Drive, Janesville, operator failure to wear seatbelt and operating vehicle without insurance, $211.
- AMBER L. ALVORD, 1811 Lloyd St., No. 3C, Bellevue, Neb., speeding, $276.
- KEVIN L. ALWIN, 763 S. Fremont St., Janesville, speeding, $175.
- JESSICA L. ANSBURG, 1520 Alpine Drive, Janesville, speeding, $175.
- ATLAS VAN LINES, 1103 Martin Luther King Drive, Bloomington, Ill., vehicle equipment violations—group2 and operating unregistered motor truck/tractor, $464.
- MICHAEL J. AVERY, 343 College St., Milton, speeding, $201.
- ANDREW C. BARTON, 240 Springhill Drive, No. 15, Roselle, Ill., speeding, $276.
- JANE E. BELLO, 226 N. Clinton St., Chicago, speeding, $251.
- AARON E. BERLAND, 2341 W. Southland Drive, Oak Creek, speeding, $175.
- BJ EQUIPMENT, 2957 Old Walnut Road, Alvinston, Ontario, violating class A highway weight limits, $272.
- MICHAEL M. BOLLERUD, 5707 N. Weary Road, Evansville, fireworks violation, $201.
- LORENZO C. BRADLEY JR., 5050 S. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, speeding and operating vehicle without proof of insurance, $286.
- PATRICIA E. BURKE, 4419 N. Forest Hills Blvd., Janesville, speeding, $175.
- BARBARA A. BUSHUE, 428 Karen Lane, Clinton, speeding, $201.
- KEITH G. CARTER, 7033 W. Butler Road, Janesville, speeding, $175.
- ROMAINE R. CHIN, 3219 Village Court, No. 8, Janesville, operating vehicle without insurance, $201.
- MICHAEL V. CHRISTOPHERSEN, 3831 S. Idlewild Dr., Beloit, speeding and operating while revoked, $376.
- RICHARD D. CLARK, 1817 Harrison Ave., Beloit, operating while suspended, $201.
- RODNEY D. CLEARY, 5812 W. Mitchell St., No. 2, Milwaukee, operating while revoked, $201.
- LISA J. COLLINS, 200 N. Janesville St., Milton, operating vehicle without insurance and operating while revoked, $401.
- WILLIAM E. COOK, 1509 White Ave., Beloit, drinking open intoxicants in vehicle – driver, $264.
- MATTHEW J. COSTELLO, 511 Chestnut St., Janesville, speeding, operating while suspended and non-registration of automobile, $551.
- DONALD DAY III, N4259 County E, Brodhead, speeding, $226.
- CHARLENE N. DELEON, 798 Calenoula St., Roscoe, Ill., speeding, $251.
- DUSTIN J. DENNY, 214 Whitewater St., Whitewater, speeding, $175.
- EMILY E. DEREMO, 1207 14th St., Brodhead, speeding, $251.
- YADIRA DOMINGUEZ-VIVAS, 6214 S. Highway 51, Janesville, operating without valid license, $201.
- ANTONIO DONDIEGO, 120 N. Lincoln St., Elkhorn, speeding, $201.
- CHRIS A. DOWNING, 5243 E. Highway 14, Janesville, possess drug paraphernalia, $264.
- JOHN A. DUNCAN, 670 Pine St., Batavia, Ill., speeding, $251.
- SETH T. ESSEN, 3420 S. Murray Road, Janesville, operate without carrying license, $217.
Last updated: 6:49 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012