Public record for Nov. 26, 2011
- CHARLES N. BERNARD JR., 23, of 107 S. Main St., No. 2, Janesville, at 1:54 a.m., Saturday in the 100 block of E. Milwaukee St., Janesville, on charges of strangulation/disorderly conduct, resisting an officer, and on a probation warrant for violation of a restraining order.
- NORTH WRIGHT ROAD AND BRUNSWICK LANE, Janesville, at 3:20 p.m. Tuesday, a vehicle stopped for a traffic light on North Wright Road and driven by Stephen C. Lenaas, 29, of 703 Tudor Lane, Janesville, was rear-ended by a vehicle driven by Christopher M. Anderson, 23, of 1109 Laramie Lane, Janesville. Anderson was cited for inattentive driving. Lenaas was treated at Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville, and released.
- HIGHWAY 11/81 AT MOUNT HOPE ROAD, in Spring Grove Township, Green County, at 2:02 p.m. Friday, when a vehicle driven by Trygve J. Strommen, 74, Brodhead, failed to yield the right of way an entered into the path of a westbound vehicle driven by James G. Cook, 22, Footville. Strommen was taken to Monroe Clinic Hospital, where his condition was not released. A passenger in Cook’s vehicle, Kartez D. McAdory, 31, Brodhead, was treated at Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville, and released. All three individual involved in the crash were wearing seatbelts. Strommen was cited for failure to yield from a stop sign.
- BURGLARY reported 10:10 p.m., Friday, in the 400 block of N. Pine St., Janesville. A 37-inch flat screen TV, laptop computer and bag as well as jewelry with a total value of $1,000 was reported stolen.
- BURGLARY reported at 10:04 a.m. Nov. 14 at storage units in the 1400 block of E. Delavan Drive, Janesville. Some units where locks were cut or removed were empty while other full units were searched.
- BURGLARY reported Thursday in the 200 block of Linn St., Janesville. Someone entered the home while the victim was sleeping, stole $23 from her purse and a debit card that was later used to conduct a $392 transaction at Chase Bank, 100 W. Milwaukee St., Janesville.
Rock County Court
- CHRISTOPHER C. MEYERS, 38, of 426 Center Ave., Janesville, misdemeanor battery and misdemeanor disorderly conduct, 18 months probation.
- ANGEL N. TUCKER, 24, of 1848 Green Valley Drive, Janesville, misdemeanor obstructing an officer, $379.
- OSCAR R. VILLALVIR, 40, of 1533 Glendale St., Janesville, charge of resisting an officer was dismissed but read into court records.
- STEVEN S. HARMON, 45, of 1304 N. Pontiac Drive, Janesville, misdemeanor criminal trespass to dwelling, 1 year probation.
- SARAH A. BUCKINGHAM, 18, of 18 S. Randall Ave., Janesville, misdemeanor disorderly conduct, 1 year probation.
- JOSHUA A. BATTISTI, 24, of 419 S. Main St., upper, Janesville, misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, $379.
- MICHAEL A. LOPEZ, 21, of 6219 S. Highway 51, No. 229, Janesville, misdemeanor disorderly conduct and misdemeanor theft of movable property, 3 years probation.
- BEATHER M. JOHNSON, 51, of 508 Park St., Janesville, misdemeanor fraudulent use of a credit card, $524.64.
- RICHARD R. LANE, 26, no fixed address, Janesville, misdemeanor criminal damage to property, felony possession of THC and two counts of misdemeanor bail jumping, 30 months probation.
- THOMAS R. STAPLETON, 19, of 231 E. Racine St., lower, Janesville, misdemeanor battery as a party to a crime, 1 year probation.
- SHASTA C. HOWELL, 33, of 224 Milton Ave., Janesville, misdemeanor disorderly conduct, $479.
- JOSEPH R. HARROP, 41, of 203 Sunny Lane, Janesville, misdemeanor theft of movable property, 12 months probation.
- AARON C. LUCHSINGER, 20, 1736 E. Hotel Drive, Edgerton, misdemeanor battery, misdemeanor intimidating a witness, misdemeanor obstructing an officer and two counts of misdemeanor disorderly conduct, 3 years probation.
Last updated: 6:51 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012