Pubic record for Nov. 12, 2011
- KYLE N. LONG, 17, of 1012 S. Washington St., Janesville, at 4:45 p.m. Wednesday at his residence on a charge of abuse of a child causing bodily harm. Police said the offense came during an altercation with his 16-year-old girlfriend.
- CHARLES S. SWENOR JR., 18, of 162 S. High St., Janesville, at 2:30 p.m. Tuesday at his residence on charges of burglary and theft.
- TWO 16-YEAR-OLD JANESVILLE BOYS at 10 a.m. Thursday in the 300 block of North Pine Street, Janesville. The two were referred to juvenile authorities on charges of burglary and operating a vehicle without the owner’s consent. A car was reported stolen late Wednesday from the 3100 block of Crabapple Lane, Janesville. It was later recovered in Marshall.
- ZACHARY L. SPANGER, 21, of McFarland at 2:45 a.m. Friday at North Pontiac Drive and Wesley Avenue on charges of burglary, theft and resisting an officer.
- THEFT reported at 8:20 a.m. Monday at U-Haul, 1900 E. Milwaukee St., Janesville. A manager reported that someone siphoned 30 gallons of gasoline from a U-Haul truck.
- FINANCIAL CARD CRIMES reported at 12:59 p.m. Nov. 1 in the 1200 block Vista Avenue, Janesville. A woman reported an unauthorized charge on her Visa card.
- ROBBERY reported at 1 a.m. Friday at Kellogg and South Marion avenues, Janesville. The girlfriend of a 22-year-male reported four men beat him up and took his wallet and cell phone.
- BURGLARY reported at 7:54 a.m. Nov. 2 in the 2300 block of Mt. Zion Avenue, Janesville. Reported taken was a bike valued at $25.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- ANTHONY J. WESTBY, 34, of 1812 Randolph Road, Janesville, at 1:51 a.m. Thursday at the intersection of North Garfield Avenue and East Memorial Drive, Janesville. Westby crashed his vehicle into a tree but was not injured.
- PONTIAC DRIVE AT HOLIDAY DRIVE, JANESVILLE, at 4:27 p.m. Monday. A car driven by Dean L. Norder, 59, of 1630 S. Marion Ave., Janesville, collided with a car driven by Celene A. Hying, 61, of 5318 E. Kentwood Drive, Milton. Hying was treated and released at Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville. Norder was ticketed for failure to yield the right of way while turning left.
- KENNEDY ROAD NORTH OF BRENTWOOD DRIVE, Harmony Township at 12:17 a.m. Thursday. A vehicle driven by Jason T. Klein, 20, 5614 N. Kennedy Road, Milton, swerved to miss a deer, entered a ditch a struck a tree. Klein was treated and released at Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville.
- CHARLES S. SWENOR, JR., 18, of 162 S. High St., Janesville, with burglary of a building, misdemeanor theft and obstructing an officer.
- MICHELLE A. FOX, 23, of 176 S. Franklin St., Janesville, with forgery, misdemeanor theft and burglary.
Last updated: 6:56 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012