Public record for May 28, 2011
- CANDY JO BLAIR, 29, 1908 Refset Drive, Janesville, at 11:50 a.m. Tuesday at Janesville Police Department. She was charged with financial card crimes.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- IRENE R. OLIVER, 33, 2205 Green Valley Drive, Janesville, at 6:27 p.m. Monday on Monogue Road at Kennedy Road, Milton Township. She also was cited for carrying an open intoxicant in a motor vehicle.
- SARAH F.E. ARNOLD, 21, 2325 Ruger Ave., Janesville, at 12:59 a.m. Friday at Randall and Ruger avenues in Janesville.
- FALSE IMPRISONMENT reported at 5:09 p.m. Tuesday at the 1500 block of Bunting Lane, Janesville. A woman reported a man had beaten her up and fled the scene.
- THEFT BY DECEPTION reported Thursday by a Janesville woman who fell prey to a fraudulent work-at-home scheme, which she discovered when she tried to cash a check. Her loss was between $1,000 and $2,500.
- BURGLARY to a garage and shed in the 400 block of North Pearl Street, Janesville, reported Thursday. Reported taken were eight antique outboard motors valued at $480.
- HIGHWAY 26 AND COUNTY N, at 11:58 a.m. Tuesday in Milton Township. A van driven by Carol J. Zabel, 74, Appleton, was stopped at the sign heading east on County N. She pulled into the intersection and was struck by a car driven by Dean A. Brunk, 46, of W7545 Koshkonong Mounds Road, Fort Atkinson. The two vehicles slid into a car stopped westbound on County N driven by J. M. Braden, 57, Pell Lake. Brunk was transported to a local hospital, according to police reports, but his condition was not available. Zabel was cited for failure to yield.
- COUNTY A AND COUNTY H, at 2:19 a.m. Sunday in Janesville Township. A car driven by Allan W. Bone, 29, of 123 N. Maple St., Orfordville, was driving west on County A when a truck driven by Ian M. Larson, 19, of 2320 Green Valley Drive, Janesville, entered the intersection northbound on County H. The vehicles collided, and Boneís car came to rest in the westbound lane of County A. Larsonís truck rolled and stopped in the southbound lane of County H. Larson was transported to Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville, as was a passenger in his truck, Chad R. Holty, 20, of 2326 Pineview Lane, Janesville. Both were treated and released. Bone was cited for hit and run involving injury, failure to notify police of an accident, failure to display license plates, cracked windshield, failure to wear seat belt and improper parking.