Public record for May 22, 2011
- JOHN A. HEAPS, JR., 24, of 111 E. Van Buren St., Janesville, at 10:30 p.m. Saturday at home on a charge of suffocation with a domestic violence rider. The charges related to an incident in which Heaps allegedly choked a 24-year-old woman he knows.
- TERRELL SMITH, 45, of Chicago, at 8:10 p.m. Friday in the 3100 block of North Pontiac Drive, Janesville, on a charge of possession with marijuana with intent to deliver.
- ASHFORD J. BRASSEL, 22, of Chicago, at midnight, Friday at the McDonald’s, 2922 N. Pontiac Drive, Janesville, on a charge of possession with intent to deliver marijuana.
- THEFT, reported at 9 a.m. Tuesday at Rockport Park, 2801 Rockport Road, Janesville. A city of Janesville worker reported that aluminum irrigation pipes valued at $3,600 and sprinkler heads valued at $900 were reported taken. The sprinkler heads and pipes were part of the park’s irrigation system.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- ERIC R. RIVERA, 38, of Watertown, at 3:30 a.m. Friday at Hamilton Avenue and North Washington Street, Janesville. Rivera also was arrested on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- WAYNE COMIGAN, 53, of 120 St. Lawrence St., Janesville, at 2:30 a.m. Saturday, in a parking lot of 100 North Main Street, Janesville. Comigan backed into a parked car occupied by Jeffrey E. Wendt, 23, of 154 E. Madison Ave., Milton. When Wendt told him that he was planning to call the police, Corrigan backed into Wendt’s car again and took off at a high speed, but was soon stopped by police.
Rock County Court
- MONIQUE A. SIMS, 723 E. Centerway, Janesville, operating while suspended, operating motor vehicle without insurance, operating while suspended, $601.50.
- SM AND P UTILITY RESOURCES, 3333 Hesper Road, Billings, Mont., non-registration of auto, $175.30.
- FREDRICK M. STEWART, 1612 Green Valley, Janesville, operating after revocation/suspension, $175.30.
- CALEB M. STINEMATES, 3004 Laurel, Janesville, unsafe lane deviation, $175.30.
- GUADALUPE SUAREZ, 613 Yuba, Janesville, failure to wear seat belt, operating while suspended, operating motor vehicle without insurance, $411.
- JARED S. SWENSON, 1220 E. Milwaukee, Janesville, failure to stop at stop sign, $175.30.
- HAROLD E. THOMPSON, 108 Hilltop, Stockbridge, Ga. failure to obey sign or signal, $175.
- TEQUAD D. TILLMAN, 1131 Oak, Beloit, operating while suspended, $200.50.
- NICOLE L. TOEBES, 2521 Bond Place, Janesville, operating motor vehicle without insurance, $200.50.
- HEATHER A. TRACY, 222 S. Franklin, No. 204, Janesville, operating while suspended, $200.50.
- NATHANIEL A. TRAMMELL, P.O. Box 283, Janesville, operating while suspended, $200.50.
- ERIK F. TUBBIN, 824 Banker St., Fort Atkinson, failure to wear seat belt, operating without valid license, $210.50.
- JOSEPH S. USHER, 712 Williams, Janesville, driving too fast for conditions, $213.10.
- JUSTIN M. VANCE, 4218 S. River Road, Janesville, disturbing peace/assault or fighting, $263.50.