Public record for May 21, 2011
- BURGLARY to a home in the 800 block of Harding Street, Janesville, reported Tuesday.
- FORGERY reported Thursday. A Janesville woman reported checks were stolen from her checkbook and used at a grocery store and gas station.
Rock County Court
- FIDENCIO ROSAS MENDOZA, 2323 Harvard, No. 33, Janesville, operate without valid license, operating motor vehicle without insurance, $401.
- ARIZONA S. RUCKER, 153 S. High, No. 2, Janesville, operating without valid license, $200.50.
- MARCI L. RULE, 4110 Foxwood, Janesville, speeding, $225.70.
- JASMINE V. RUSSELL, 1607 Heather, Janesville, underage drinking, possession, $263.50.
- BENJAMIN G. SCHOVILLE, 320 Cherry, Janesville, operating while suspended, $200.50.
Milton Municipal Court
- RUSSELL A. FRANCE, 310 Dorow Ave., Edgerton, operating while under the influence and possession of open intoxicants in vehicle, $958.
Last updated: 5:10 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012