Public record for May 14, 2011
-- STEPHANIE M. TURNMIRE, 18, of 2717 Woodlane Drive, Janesville, at 6:47 p.m. Thursday at home on charges of false imprisonment and damage to property.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- LEE J. SCHMIDT, 25, of 2750 Affirmed Drive, Janesville, at 10:42 p.m. Wednesday at Highway 11 east of Oakhill Road, Rock Township. Also ticketed for operating a motor vehicle without insurance.
- JENNY M. DOWNING, 35, of 1129 Monterey Lane, Janesville, at 11:54 p.m. Monday at Highway 11 east of River Road, Rock Township. It was reportedly her third offense.
- ROBBIE J. HESS, 32, of 455 N. Chatham St., Janesville, at 3:25 a.m. Wednesday at Mineral Point and Oakhill avenues, Janesville. Also ticketed for operating without a driverís license.
- CHARLES A. CURRY, 47, of 1521 Clover Lane, Janesville, at 1:54 a.m. Thursday at Friendship Drive and Mt. Zion Ave., Janesville. Also ticketed for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana within certain places.
- BURGLARY reported at 7:49 a.m. Thursday to a home in the 2000 block of Riverview Drive, Janesville. Pipes valued at $400 were stolen.
- BURGLARY to Singh Is King Gas station, 1918 E. Milwaukee St., Janesville, reported Wednesday. About $2,000 in damages to an air conditioner on the roof was reported.
- BURGLARY reported at 5:17 a.m. Friday at the 400 block of South Franklin Street, Janesville. A 42-inch Sanyo TV valued at $1,500 was stolen.
- KENNEDY ROAD NORTH OF BRENTWOOD DRIVE, Harmony Township, at 5 p.m. Wednesday, a mo-ped driven by Sue M. Waier, 50, of 1730 E. Breckenridge Lane, Milton, went off the road. Waier was admitted and released from Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville.
Rock County Court
- KIMBERLY CROSS, 1816 Hamilton Court, Janesvile, operating a motor vehicle without insurance, automobile following too closely, $401.
- DEVYN A. DAVIS, 3304 Audubon, Janesville, truancy, $200.50.
- JASON C. DEMUS,.2237 Hickory, Beloit, failure to yield when emerging from alley, operating motor vehicle without insurance, $375.80.
- PENNY S. DE WITT, 1333 Jerome, Janesville, disorderly conduct, $389.50.
- JESSICA E. DIBERNARDO, 543 N. Crosby, Janesville, vehicle operator failure to wear seat belt, operating motor vehicle without insurance, $210.50.
- KIMESHA S. EDWARDS, 517 N. Pearl, Janesville, operating while suspended, $200.50.
- GEORGE R. ERDMANN, W3811 Bredlow, Jefferson, operating motor vehicle without insurance, $200.50.
- TRAVIS J. FINLEY, 1142 Richardson, Janesville, vehicle operator failure to wear seat belt, operating motor vehicle without insurance, $210.50.
- ERIK J. FREDERIKSEN, 436 W. Delavan, Janesville, operating while suspended, non-registration of auto, $375.80.
- SHANE M. FULFER, 709 Blackhawk, Rockton, Ill., operator violate red traffic light, $175.30.
- BARBARA J. GAUSMAN, 311 Randolph, Edgerton, inattentive driving, $187.90.
- BENJAMIN R. GLASS, 66 S. Ringold, Janesville, driving too fast for conditions, $187.90.
- MARYLOU GOEPFERT, 2027 Elizabeth, Janesville, operator violate red traffic light, $175.30.
- ROBIN S. GREEN, 6219 S. Highway 51, Lot 82, operating while intoxicated, $817.50.
- TRAVIS J. HANSON, 4211 Chadswyck, Janesville, operating while suspended, trespass to land, $464.
- RYAN M. HART, 710 Washington, retail theft, $389.50.
- ROBERT J. HEASLIP, 1311 N. Sumac, Janesville, disturbing the peace, assault or fighting, $263.50.
- LUIS I. HERNANDEZ-VELAZQUEZ, 618 Lincoln No. 1, Janesville, operating while suspended, $200.50.
Last updated: 5:13 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012