Public record for May 8, 2011
- DONTE J. GRANT, 25, of 237 Madison St., Janesville, at 10:30 p.m. Friday at the Janesville Police Department on charges of maintaining a drug-trafficking place and possession of marijuana.
- KALEB P. HENTHORN, 19, of 3841 Arizona Trail, Janesville, at the Janesville Police Department on charges of manufacturing or delivering cocaine and manufacturing or delivering narcotics.
- TRAVIS J. HANSON, 23, of 1021 Henke Road, Janesville, at 2:15 p.m. Friday at Rock County Sheriff’s Office on charges of felony forgery and receiving stolen goods.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- DEVIN R. KOTTHAUS, 19, of 205 E. Holmes St., Janesville, at 3:11 a.m. Friday at East Milwaukee Street and Wright Road in Janesville.
- AARON J. TEMBEY, 26, of 724 McEwan Lane, Janesville, at 1:54 a.m. Friday at 2626 Holmes St., Janesville.
- JUSTIN T. CARR, 24, of 535 S. Randall Ave., No. 27, Janesville, at 1:50 a.m. Thursday at Atwood Avenue and Court Street in Janesville.
Rock County Court
- KIRSTEN A. LUECKFELD, 31, 1200 Hamilton Ave., Janesville, misdemeanor possession of cocaine and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, 60 days in jail with Huber, $486.
- KENNETH D. MILLER, 21, 939 Benton Ave., Janesville, misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, 30 days in jail with Huber with credit, $243.
- RAFAEL S. SHAW, 23, 830 Harding St., Apt. 103, Janesville, misdemeanor battery, misdemeanor disorderly conduct, party to criminal trespass to a dwelling, two counts of party to theft, three years probation with credit. Charge of misdemeanor obstructing an officer dismissed but read into court record.
- JEFFREY S. LEONARD, 29, W8157 Creek Road, Delavan, felony vehicle operator flee an officer, 120 days in jail with Huber with credit, $125.
- RUSSEL L. STAVER, 40, 718 Harding St., Janesville, misdemeanor criminal damage to property, dismissed.
- MELISSA A. SCHMELING, 28, Brooklyn, formerly of Edgerton, felony drive a vehicle without owner’s consent, two counts of felony bail jumping, 30 days in jail with Huber with credit, three years probation, $268. Four counts of forgery, four counts of misdemeanor theft, misdemeanor retail theft, possession of drug paraphernalia and three counts of felony bail jumping dismissed but read into court record.
- ROOSEVELT S. KANE, 47, 215 S. High St., Apt. B, Janesville, misdemeanor disorderly conduct, $479. Charge of misdemeanor criminal damage to property dismissed but read into court records.
- JOHNATHAN D. COLE, 23, 1002 Copeland Ave., Beloit, formerly of Clinton, misdemeanor bail jumping and misdemeanor disorderly conduct, 48 days in jail with credit, $243.
- NAHUM TOMAS-LORENZO, 34, 513 Kellogg Ave., Janesville, misdemeanor disorderly conduct with use of a dangerous weapon, misdemeanor endangering safety with use of a dangerous weapon, misdemeanor carrying a concealed weapon-knife, two years probation with credit.
- HUNTER J. D. ROWIN-BROWN, 17, 214 W. Church St., Evansville, four counts misdemeanor theft of movable property, two years probation with credit. Charges of felony burglary and misdemeanor theft dismissed but read into court.
Last updated: 5:16 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012