Public record for May 8, 2011
- DONTE J. GRANT, 25, of 237 Madison St., Janesville, at 10:30 p.m. Friday at the Janesville Police Department on charges of maintaining a drug-trafficking place and possession of marijuana.
- KALEB P. HENTHORN, 19, of 3841 Arizona Trail, Janesville, at the Janesville Police Department on charges of manufacturing or delivering cocaine and manufacturing or delivering narcotics.
- TRAVIS J. HANSON, 23, of 1021 Henke Road, Janesville, at 2:15 p.m. Friday at Rock County Sheriff’s Office on charges of felony forgery and receiving stolen goods.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- DEVIN R. KOTTHAUS, 19, of 205 E. Holmes St., Janesville, at 3:11 a.m. Friday at East Milwaukee Street and Wright Road in Janesville.
- AARON J. TEMBEY, 26, of 724 McEwan Lane, Janesville, at 1:54 a.m. Friday at 2626 Holmes St., Janesville.
- JUSTIN T. CARR, 24, of 535 S. Randall Ave., No. 27, Janesville, at 1:50 a.m. Thursday at Atwood Avenue and Court Street in Janesville.
Rock County Court
- KIRSTEN A. LUECKFELD, 31, 1200 Hamilton Ave., Janesville, misdemeanor possession of cocaine and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, 60 days in jail with Huber, $486.
- KENNETH D. MILLER, 21, 939 Benton Ave., Janesville, misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, 30 days in jail with Huber with credit, $243.
- RAFAEL S. SHAW, 23, 830 Harding St., Apt. 103, Janesville, misdemeanor battery, misdemeanor disorderly conduct, party to criminal trespass to a dwelling, two counts of party to theft, three years probation with credit. Charge of misdemeanor obstructing an officer dismissed but read into court record.
- JEFFREY S. LEONARD, 29, W8157 Creek Road, Delavan, felony vehicle operator flee an officer, 120 days in jail with Huber with credit, $125.
- RUSSEL L. STAVER, 40, 718 Harding St., Janesville, misdemeanor criminal damage to property, dismissed.
- MELISSA A. SCHMELING, 28, Brooklyn, formerly of Edgerton, felony drive a vehicle without owner’s consent, two counts of felony bail jumping, 30 days in jail with Huber with credit, three years probation, $268. Four counts of forgery, four counts of misdemeanor theft, misdemeanor retail theft, possession of drug paraphernalia and three counts of felony bail jumping dismissed but read into court record.
- ROOSEVELT S. KANE, 47, 215 S. High St., Apt. B, Janesville, misdemeanor disorderly conduct, $479. Charge of misdemeanor criminal damage to property dismissed but read into court records.
- JOHNATHAN D. COLE, 23, 1002 Copeland Ave., Beloit, formerly of Clinton, misdemeanor bail jumping and misdemeanor disorderly conduct, 48 days in jail with credit, $243.
- NAHUM TOMAS-LORENZO, 34, 513 Kellogg Ave., Janesville, misdemeanor disorderly conduct with use of a dangerous weapon, misdemeanor endangering safety with use of a dangerous weapon, misdemeanor carrying a concealed weapon-knife, two years probation with credit.
- HUNTER J. D. ROWIN-BROWN, 17, 214 W. Church St., Evansville, four counts misdemeanor theft of movable property, two years probation with credit. Charges of felony burglary and misdemeanor theft dismissed but read into court.