Public record for March 27, 2011
- THOMAS A. POHLMAN, 20, of 18 S. Randall Ave., Janesville, at 2:45 p.m. Saturday at home on charges of false imprisonment with a domestic incident rider and battery with a domestic violence rider.
- JACOB A. LEWIS, 20, of 1538 S. Orchard St., Janesville, at 5:47 p.m. Friday at home on a charge of strangulation/suffocation. The charge was related to an incident earlier in the day when Lewis allegedly attacked an 18-year-old Janesville woman he knew.
- JAMES A. STOWE, 19 of 204 Killdeer Court, Janesville, at 11:52 a.m. Friday at Centerway at North Parker Drive, Janesville on a charge of possession of marijuana, second offense, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Rock County Court
- NICOLE M. SHIPLER, 26, Lake Mills, formerly of Milton, obstructing, disorderly conduct, 18 months probation, $176.
- DONNA J. DENIO, 19, of 556 S. Main St., No. 1, Janesville, felony battery, two years probation, $125.
- GEORGE R. REIN, 45, of 2126 E. Delavan Drive, Janesville, domestic disorderly conduct, 90 days in jail time served, seven days in jail in lieu of fine time served. Charges of felony strangulation and suffocation and misdemeanor battery both dismissed but read into court record.
Last updated: 4:39 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012