Public record for March 26, 2011
- HIGHWAY 11 EAST OF READ ROAD, La Prairie Township.
At 7:40 p.m. Wednesday, a semitrailer truck driven by Joseph L. Curcio Jr., 62, of 4014 Sandstone Drive, Janesville, went off the road. Curcio was ticketed for failure to wear a seat belt. He also was treated and released from Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville.
- JAMES D. CONNELLY, 17, of 235 N. Palm St., Janesville, at 5:15 p.m. Thursday in the 1500 block of Woodman Road, Janesville, on charges of delivery of marijuana, possession with intent or distribution of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- ORLANDO WILSON, 55, of 1003 S. Washington St., Janesville, at 10:10 p.m. Thursday at the Janesville Police Department on charges of delivery of marijuana, possession with intent or distribution of a controlled substance, and maintaining a drug-trafficking place.
Rock County Court
- DANIELLE P. HOWE, charges of two counts of manufacturing/delivering cocaine on/near certain places and one count of felony bail-jumping all dismissed.
- BILIAL L. HAMMETTE, 18, of 1802 Poole Court, Beloit, felony repeat possession with intent to deliver marijuana on/near school, 36 months probation with credit, $268.
- ANDRE L. SHELLY, 48, Waupun, formerly of Janesville, felony repeat manufacturing/delivering heroin second or more violation, misdemeanor repeat retail theft, five years in prison, five years extended supervision, $235. Additional charges of two counts of felony manufacturing/delivering heroin and three counts of repeat retail theft all dismissed but read into court record.
- JAMISON G. STACHEL, 35, of 4321 Saratoga Drive, Janesville, charge of domestic disorderly conduct dismissed.
- STEVEN D. WILLE, 41, of 1119 Yuba St., Janesville, domestic disorderly conduct, $731.
- NATHAN A. VINCENT, 20, of 3626 Stuart St., No. 7, Janesville, possession of marijuana, $694.
- JASMINE L. USHER, 22, Fitchburg, misdemeanor retail theft, 60 days in jail, $253.
- CHAD W. SCHEIDEGGER, 29, of 109 S. Main St., No. 103, Janesville, repeat disorderly conduct, one year in jail with credit, five days in jail in lieu of fine. Charge of misdemeanor criminal trespassing to dwelling dismissed but read into court record.
- SAMUEL F. TEUSCH, 34, of 1224 Center Ave., Janesville, two counts of misdemeanor domestic battery, misdemeanor bail-jumping, two years probation with credit, $343. Additional charges of two counts of disorderly conduct and one count of misdemeanor bail-jumping all dismissed but read into court record.
- THOMAS F. TAYLOR, 43, of 2022 Conde St., Janesville, felony burglary to building or dwelling, two years probation with credit, $1,074 restitution, $278. Charge of misdemeanor theft of movable property dismissed but read into court record.
- CHARLES W. WINCHESTER, 41, of 3631 W. Bass Creek Road, Beloit, misdemeanor battery, $757.
- DANTE T. WILSON SR, 35, of 1348 Wisconsin Ave., Beloit, felony possession with intent to deliver cocaine on/near certain places, 15 months in prison with credit, five years extended supervision, 100 hours community service, $268.
- JASON E. WILLIAMS, 27, Madison, felony possession with intent to deliver marijuana, six months in jail with credit, three years probation, $125.
Last updated: 4:40 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012