Public record for March 19, 2011
- A 13-YEAR-OLD JANESVILLE BOY at noon Thursday, March 10, at Franklin Middle School, 450 N. Crosby Ave., referred to juvenile authorities on a charge of falsely presenting a non-controlled substance.
- A 14-YEAR-OLD GIRL AND 14-YEAR-OLD BOY, at 11:45 a.m. Thursday at Edison Middle School, 1649 S. Chatham St., Janesville, both on charges of possession of a weapon other than a gun. Police confiscated a plastic tube containing a razor blade and five— 1.75-inch-long scalpel blades.
- ROCHELLE R. COLEMAN, 44, of 6842 W. Highway 81, Beloit, at 1 p.m. Friday at Center Avenue and Mitchell Street, Janesville, on a charge of possession of marijuana with intent to deliver. In the same incident, ALEX W. SMITH, 23, of 10013 S. Nelson Road, Brodhead, was arrested on a charge of possession of a controlled substance, and ALYSIA J. LOSEE, 20, same address as Coleman, was arrested on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police confiscated five bags of marijuana with a combined weight of about 14 grams, $1,574 in cash and 2.5 pills of 5 mg hydrocodone.
- JOSHUA A. PETERSON, 31, of 203 N. Terrace St., Janesville, at 4:15 p.m. Thursday at home on a charge of forgery. Peterson is accused of forging a doctor’s prescription slips to request Oxycodone over the past two weeks. Two pharmacies on West Court Street were involved. A pharmacist suspicious of a prescription tipped police, according to a criminal complaint.
- CHRISTOPHER A. COMBS, 32, of 418 Caroline St., No. 1, Janesville, at 10:30 a.m. Monday at the Rock County Sheriff’s Office on charges of forgery and theft.
- THREAT with a plastic-pellet gun alleged by someone in the area of Adams Park, 400 block of Caroline Street, Janesville, around 7:30 p.m. Friday. Police made an arrest on charges of disorderly conduct while armed and obstructing. No further details were immediately available.
Last updated: 4:43 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012