Public record for June 25, 2011
- WILLIAM J. JASS, 45, of 12265 Best Road, Davis, Ill., at 11:20 Thursday at Stephensen County Jail, Freeport, Ill. on charges of felony uttering a forgery and misdemeanor theft.
- ANTHONY HIBBLER, 24, Janesville, at 11:11 p.m. Thursday at the intersection of Laurel Avenue and Madison Street, Janesville, on charges of resisting arrest, second offense possession of marijuana and a probation violation.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- JOURNEE R. WEATHERS, 31, of 1418 Copeland Ave., Apt. B., Beloit at 7:43 p.m. Wednesday at the Rock County Jail, Janesville. It was listed as his fifth arrest on drunken driving charges.
- STOLEN VEHICLE reported at 3:48 p.m. Thursday in the 2900 hundred block of Deerfield Drive, Janesville. Reported stolen was a Chevrolet K1500. Rock County Sheriff Deputies found the vehicle on fire later in the day on Thursday. The vehicle was reported a total loss.
- BURGLARY reported at 1:44 p.m. Monday to a home on the 10 block of South Palm Street, Janesville. Reported stolen were fishing poles, a tackle box and a bowling ball valued at $1,000.
- STOLEN VEHICLE at 3:48 p.m. Thursday from the Pine Tree Plaza parking lot. Vehicle was found a half hour later fully engulfed in fire at Willowdale Pit on Willowdale Road. The 2004 Chevy Suburban was a total loss with damage estimated at $11,000. The Janesville Fire Department continues to investigate the cause of the fire.
- BURGLARY in the 600 block of Oakland Avenue, Janesville, reported at 1:38 a.m. June 21. A glass door valued at $200 was broken and a wallet and its contents valued at $160 were reported taken.
Rock County Court
- DALE ALLEN CHAPMAN, 63, of 518 N. Garfield St., Janesville, misdemeanor disorderly conduct and felony bail jumping, 30 months probation. Charge of felony bail jumping dismissed but read into court records.
- CATHERINE T. ARENS, 47, of 1322 E. Van Buren St., Janesville, felony bail jumping, two years probation.
Last updated: 5:34 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012