Public record for June 11, 2011
- KEVIN R. ENNOCENTI, 28, of 4135 S. River Road, Janesville, at 2:37 p.m. Wednesday at his home. He faces charges of theft and obstruction.
- ALEX A. MANION, 23, at 4:17 p.m. Thursday. He faces charges of forgery, possession of drug paraphernalia, theft and issuing worthless checks.
- BRIAN C. DROST, 41, 238 Madison St., Janesville, at 8 p.m. Tuesday at 200 Highway 14 East, Janesville. He is charged with escape after police said he signed out of jail to search for work and didnít return.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- SCOTT A. CHASE, 50, of 215 Elliott St., Janesville, at 12:40 a.m. Friday at 1000 Mineral Point Ave.
- THEFT reported at 12:14 p.m. Tuesday at the 2200 block of Highway 213, Orfordville. Reported stolen was a gravity box trailer and an engine.
- THEFT reported at 7 p.m. Monday at the 500 block of East Ellendale Road, Edgerton. A man told police someone put sugar in his gas tank and stole locks off of his shed.
Rock County Court
- CHRISTOPHER W. KJENDLE, 26 Brakefield Drive, Janesville, operating vehicle without insurance, dismissed.
- THERESA A. KNUTSON, 1750 Garfield Ave., Beloit, operating vehicle without insurance, $201.
- LUKE M. LAURITZEN, 1913 Doubletree Drive, Janesville, failure to stop for flashing red signal, $175.
- JAMES A. LEA, 2206 W. Wall St., Janesville, operating while suspended, $201.
- MYCOL L. LEAVY, 417 Centerway St., Janesville, operator failure to wear seatbelt, operating while suspended and operating vehicle without insurance, $411.
- JOHN D. LEWIS, 718 Eisenhower Ave., Janesville, operating while suspended, $201.
- KALEN M. MARSDEN, 543 N. Pine St., Janesville, operating vehicle without insurance, $201.
- JASON E. MCGINLEY, 542 S. Franklin St., Janesville, operating vehicle without insurance, $201.
- BRADEN T. MCINTOSH, W1525 Park Road, Brodhead, speeding, $226.