Rock County Sheriff’s office offers new way to pay tickets
Government Payment Service processes credit card payments for traffic and parking tickets, according to a sheriff’s office news release.
The process is quick and reliable, with no need to wait in line or travel to make a payment, the sheriff’s office reported. Local and outside residents should benefit from the new system.
The service accepts most major credit cards, according to the sheriff’s office.
It allows the office to:
- Improve the rate and timeliness of collections
- Automate the payment and collections process to reduce administrative costs
- Collect payments immediately
- Track payments throughout the process with real-time reporting
- Collect proper documentation when processing payments
- Save taxpayer dollars by reducing credit card processing fees
- Save time and resources
For more information, visit governmentpayment.com.
Last updated: 5:44 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012