Public record for July 30, 2011
- HIGHWAY 14 AND COUNTY ROAD MM, at 1:30 p.m. on July 16. A car driven by Edward J. Mucic, 19, of Waukesha attempted to turn right onto County Road MM and collided with a motorcycle driven by Axel Pilli, 52, of Cary, Ill. Pilli was attempting to pass Mucic at the time of the collision. Pilli was treated and released from Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- THERESA C. ERICKSON, 36, of 1227 Hoover St., Janesville, at 2:28 p.m. Wednesday at Woodman Road and Matheson street. Erickson was involved in a single vehicle crash and was treated and released at Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center. Erickson was also cited for operating without a license.
- WILLIAM B. O’BRIEN, 23, of 21 Longmeadow Road, Winnetka Ill., at 4:18 a.m. Tuesday at Highway 39 near Ruger Avenue, Janesville. Also cited for speeding and lane deviation.
Rock County Court
- MICHOL H. STARTUP, 1914 N. Sumac Drive, Janesville, failure to yield while making left turn, $175.
- TROY A. STOOPS, 3730 Bluewing Place, Janesville, speeding, $201.
- ALLEN A. STRZYZYKOWSKI, 102 N. Pearl St., Janesville, operating while suspended, $201.
- RICK E. TAYLOR, 4252 N. Richmond St., Chicago, disorderly conduct, $264.
- JOSHUA L. TERRY, 328 ½ Center Ave., Janesville, operator failure to wear seat belt and operating vehicle without insurance, $211.
- LEWIS M. TRIPI II, 9399 S. Cobblestone Way, No. C, Franklin, operating vehicle without adequate muffler, $295.
- KYLIE M. TRUDEAU, 3927 Devereaux Drive, Janesville, speeding $201.
- TRENT W. TRUESDILL, 2401 Greenwood Drive, Janesville, operating with restricted controlled substance, $818.
- KATHLEEN JANE VAN ZANDT, 2223 S. Crosby Ave., Janesville, keeping unlicensed dog/cat not allowed, $264.
- JASON G. VAZQUEZ, 1807 S. River Road, Janesville, dog/cat running at large, $264.
- MARY J. WACHA, 3604 Briar Crest Drive, Janesville, failure to yield while making left turn, $175.
- GENEVA T. WALKER, 1320 W. Court St., Janesville, operating while suspended, $201.
- MIRANDA L. WILSON, 912 Walker St., Janesville, non-registration of automobile, $175.
- ANDREW J. WITHROW, 3624 N. 98th St., Milwaukee, operator failure to wear seat belt, operating without valid license and operating vehicle without insurance, $411.
Rock County Divorces
- Kyle Larsen and Cassandra Larsen, both of Rock County, married July 2005.
- John Combs and Mary Combs, both of Rock County, married April 1986.
- Clyde Curtis and Joan Curtis, both of Rock County, married September 1990.
- Chad Ford and Jessica Ford, both of Rock County, married April 2005.
- Robert Kuster, Dane County, and Meredith Kuster, Rock County, married April 2007.
- Bennie Gordon, Rock County, and Rachel Gordon, New Madrid County, Mo., married July 1995.
- Dennis LeCaptain and Jany LeCaptain, both of Rock County, married October 1991.
- Todd Franklin and Debra Franklin, both of Rock County, married November 2003.
- Robert Cook and Laura Cook, both of Rock County, married May 2001.
- Michael Hedden, Jefferson County, and Felicia Hedden, Rock County, married June 2007.
- Joseph Koeberl and Jennifer Koeberl, both of Rock County, married May 1993.
- Jason Fane and Andrea Bullock, both of Rock County, married December 2004.
- Robert Himes and Jennifer Himes, both of Rock County, married August 2001.
- Job Hernandez, Hempstead County, Ark., and Yadira Espino, Rock County, married August 1995.
- Stephen LeTourneau, Dubuque County, Iowa, and Patricia LeTourneau, Rock County, married June 1979.
- Wayne Gessner, Rock County, and Laurie Gessner, Delta County, Mich., married January 2002.
- Jeremy Davis and Rebecca Davis, both of Rock County, married December 1998.