Public record for July 24, 2011
- A 16-YEAR-OLD JANESVILLE BOY at 10:37 p.m. Wednesday at home, was referred to juvenile authorities on charges of forgery and theft.
- MARCUS E. KNUTSON, 22, of 330 Rockport Road, Janesville, at 3:53 p.m. Thursday at South High and Johnson streets on a charge of possession with intent to distribute marijuana.
- ZACHARY J. BARRETT, 24, of 409 S. Main St., Apt. B, Janesville, ZACHARY K. GEIMER, 19, of 1424 W. Memorial Drive, Janesville, and BRETT D. HART, 18, of 217 W. North St., Jefferson, at 5:55 p.m. Thursday at 100 N. Jackson St., Janesville, on a charge of robbery in connection with an incident involving a stolen handbag Monday.
- ASHLEY L. MATTINGLY, 23, 95 Falling Creek Circle, Janesville, at 9 p.m. Friday at 714 Center Ave., Janesville, on charges of possession of heroin, cocaine and THC, with intent to deliver.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- MELISSA S. WALLS, 48, 2833 Mineral Point Ave., at 7:50 p.m. Thursday at Mineral Point Avenue and Waveland Road, Janesville. It was reportedly her third offense.
- JAMIE L. KELLEY, 43, 433N. Chatham St., Janesville, at 10:15 p.m. Friday at West Court and South Palm streets. It was reportedly her fourth offense.
- BURGLARY reported to a residence in the 100 block of Fremont Street, Janesville, at 12:18 p.m. Thursday. Someone reportedly broke into a safe in the basement of the residence and took $2,100 in cash along with other items valued at $1,200 including a cellphone, a checkbook and two retail store gift cards.
- EAST MILWAUKEE STREET AND PONTIAC DRIVE, Janesville, at 4:31 p.m. Friday, a vehicle driven eastbound by Benjamin M. Stricklin, 26, 2944 Carrousel Lane No. 3, Janesville, struck a vehicle driven westbound by Linnea A. Ross, 19, Chicago, Ill. Stricklin was cited for failing to yield. Ross and a passenger in Stricklin’s vehicle, Mary L. Morgan, 18, of Janesville were transported to a hospital. Their status was not immediately available.
- JAMES W. STOHBUSH, 54, Janesville, at 10:32 p.m. Thursday at Crazy Horse Lane, town of Decatur, on charges of battery, strangulation and disorderly conduct.
Rock County Court
- BRITTANY G. BOBZIEN, 27, of 6809 W. County A, Evansville, four counts of misdemeanor retail theft, felony fleeing an officer and felony bail jumping, 4 years probation.
- JOSHUA Q. BOYD, 22, no fixed address, Janesville, misdemeanor knowingly violate a domestic abuse order, 12 months probation.
- NICHOLAS W. HUBRED, 23, of 16326 W. County C, Evansville, felony theft of movable property and felony battery, 1 year jail with Huber and 4 years probation.
- CHRISTOPHER SCOTT EISENBRAUN, 22, of 112 E. High St., Edgerton, misdemeanor criminal damage to property, $1,828.
- QUINCY ALEXANDER HEVEL, 19, of 103 N. Palm St., Janesville, charges of felony second degree recklessly endangering safety, misdemeanor battery and misdemeanor disorderly conduct were dismissed but read into court records.
- CHRISTOPHER ALLEN COMBS, 33, of 418 Caroline St., No. 1, Janesville, felony forgery, 6 years prison. Charges of felony forgery and misdemeanor theft of movable property were dismissed but read into court records.
- JEREMIAH JAMES JENSEN, 29, of 1057 Beloit Ave., Janesville, misdemeanor battery and misdemeanor disorderly conduct, 24 months probation.
- CASEY LYNN BALAS, 22, of 538 S. Franklin St., Janesville, misdemeanor disorderly conduct, 1 year probation.
- EMMETT LEE HITT, 53, of 2707 Park Place Lane, No. 48, Janesville, felony OWI–seventh offense, 8 years prison.
- JEREMY M. HUBER, 35, of 128 E. Deer Run Park Road, Edgerton, disorderly conduct, $311.
- NICHOLAS W. HUBRED, 23, of 1533 Carrington St., Janesville, felony bail jumping, 4 years probation.
Last updated: 5:49 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012