Public record for July 10, 2011
Intoxicated driving arrests
- NANCY M. WILLGER, 52, 1405 Tyler St., Janesville, at 11:35 p.m. Wednesday at Center Avenue and Rockport Road, Janesville.
- AARON M. ANDRUD, 28, 1514 3rd Ave., Plattsmouth Neb., at 2:15 a.m. Saturday at Hyatt Street and Milton Avenue, Janesville. It was reportedly his second offense.
- TOWNSEND ROAD NEAR MILLER ROAD, CENTER TOWNSHIP, at 6:23 p.m. Thursday. A pickup hauling a trailer driven by Everett K. Propst, 67, was turning left when it hit an oncoming motorcycle driven by Matthew J. Hookham, 26, of Fort Atkinson. Hookham was treated and released from Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville. He was wearing a helmet. Propst was cited for failing to yield while turning.
- COUNTY H NEAR FULTON STREET IN FULTON TOWNSHIP at 12:37 p.m. July 2. A motorcycle driven by Shain A. Preston, 41, of 3960 Randolph Road, Janesville, slid on gravel in the road on a curve and overturned, throwing Preston and passenger Megan E. Preston, 15, of the same address. Both were wearing helmets. Shain was treated and released at Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville. He was cited for driving too fast for conditions. Megan also was transported for medical treatment.
- HIGHWAY 12 NEAR COUNTY LINE ROAD, LIMA TOWNSHIP, at 1:43 p.m. Tuesday. A van driven by Lance E. Garside, 19, of W52899 Tippecanoe Trail, Elkhorn, was southbound when he lost control on a curve and the van overturned. He was transported for medical treatment.
- INTERSECTION OF CRANSTON ROAD AND RIVERSIDE DRIVE, BELOIT TOWNSHIP, at 6:45 p.m. Thursday. Town of Beloit Police think a woman who fled the scene caused this two-vehicle crash, which remains under investigation. Rueben Rodriguez, driver of the other vehicle, was taken to Beloit Memorial Hospital for treatment.