Public record for July 2, 2011
- ALEX G. BECKER, 18, 1910 N. Washington St., No. 6, Janesville, at 5 p.m. Wednesday at the Janesville Police Department on charges of maintaining a drug trafficking place and manufacturing/delivering marijuana.
- CHANNARAY ROM, 34, 311 N. Washington St, No. 1, Janesville, at 5:41 p.m. Thursday in his home on charges of second-degree reckless endangering safety, disorderly conduct and damage to property.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- ERIC l. HALVERSON, 40, Janesville, at 2:56 a.m. Friday at the intersection of Academy and Court Streets, Janesville, on a charge of operating while intoxicated-first offense. Halverson fell asleep while driving his pickup truck east on Court Street, causing his truck to hit a light pole then a house, which resulted in minor damage.
- BURGLARY to an apartment-building storage unit in the 3100 block of Village Court, Janesville, reported June 25. Taken were CDs valued at $150 and sterling silver candleholders, goblet and picture frame valued at $500.
- BURGLARY, reported at 1 p.m. June 21 on Cemetery Road, Rock Township. Reported taken were $825 in cash and an unspecified number of steaks.
- TERRITORIAL ROAD, Porter Township, at 11:19 p.m. Wednesday, a car driven by Carmen A. Rehfeldt, 16, of 10678 W. Oak Ridge Road, Evansville, went off the road and hit an embankment. Rehfeldt was cited for inattentive driving and transported to Mercy Medical and Trauma Center, Janesville. Her condition was unavailable because she is a minor.
- MILTON AVENUE NEAR MORSE STREET, JANESVILLE, at 11:52 a.m. Monday. A pickup truck driven by Clarissa N. Sackmaster, 17, of Jefferson, hit the rear of a car driven by Denise M. Holcomb, 53, of 4825 N. Brentwood Drive, Milton. Holcomb was treated and released at Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville. Sackmaster and a passenger in Holcomb’s car, Tallie J. Holcomb, 15, of the same address, were also transported for medical treatment. Sackmaster was cited for following too closely.
Rock County Court
- HEATHER A. KELLY, 212 Cherry St., Janesville, operating while suspended, operator failure to wear seat belt and non-registration of automobile, $386.
- KRISTY M. KELLY-COLBORN, 4013 Oldwyck Drive, Janesville, speeding and operating while suspended, $426.
- CORY D. KISER, 823˝ 10th St., Beloit, operator failure to wear seat belt and operating vehicle without insurance, $211.
- MEGAN L. KUTER, 1911 Woodruff Blvd., Janesville, operating while suspended, $201.
- FANG L. LACHANCE, 3919 N. Galaxy Drive, Janesville, automobile following too closely, $201.
- RICARDO LAGUNAS ILLAN, 220 Linn St., Janesville, operating without valid license and operating vehicle without insurance, $401.
- LUKE M. LAURITZEN, 1913 Doubletree Drive, Janesville, disturbing the peace/prowling, $264.
Last updated: 5:58 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012