Public record for Jan. 30, 2011
- FORGERY, reported at 5:40 p.m. Friday at Walgreen’s, 1740 Center Ave., Janesville. An employee discovered that someone had made a transaction using a counterfeit $20 bill.
- BURGLARY, reported at 10:12 a.m. Thursday to a detached garage at the 900 block of Walker Street, Janesville.Reported stolen was a 5-horsepower Ariens 520 snowblower valued at $400.
Rock County Court
- STEVE M. HARRIEL, 36, Janesville, misdemeanor possession of cocaine/coca with intent to deliver on/near a park, $221. Charge of delivering cocaine with intent to deliver cocaine on/near a park dismissed but read into court record.
- ANTHONY W. STUCKEY, 21, of 129 N. Pearl St., Janesville, felony burglary to building or dwelling, felony bail-jumping, 30 months in prison with credit, 30 months extended supervision. Charges of misdemeanor theft of movable property and criminal damage to property both dismissed but read into court record.
- SCOTT R. ROSS, 48, Janesville, felony drunken driving eighth violation, two years in prison, five years extended supervision, $125. Charge of felony operating with prohibited blood-alcohol concentration eighth violation dismissed but read into court record.
- JEFFERY S. BAILEY, 37, of 3202 Midvale Drive, No. 3, Janesville, domestic disorderly conduct, $588.
- KEITH A. ANDERSON, 22, Cambridge, possession of marijuana, endangering safety by use of weapon, one year probation with credit, $937. Charge of disorderly conduct dismissed but read into court record.
- LEONARD M. GRUNDY, 20, of 243 Olympian Drive, Beloit, obstructing, 10 days in jail with credit, $100. Charges of possession of marijuana and disorderly conduct dismissed but read into court record.
- JERRY K. FAVIA, 47, Milwaukee, Delavan, felony theft by false representation, 18 months in prison with credit, two years extended supervision.
Last updated: 3:57 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012