Public record for Jan. 23, 2011
- JEROLD S. WEBB, 17, of South Beloit, Ill., at 3:29 p.m. Friday at Center Avenue and Rockport Road in Janesville on charges of possession of marijuana with intent to deliver and maintaining a drug trafficking place. Police seized 30 grams of marijuana, according to police reports.
- SARBJIT K. BOPARAI, 50, of 4011 Creekside Drive, Janesville, at 8:52 p.m. Friday at Romans 66, 108 Center Ave., Janesville, on a charge of selling alcohol to a minor. The minor was cited for possession of alcohol.
- MILTON AVENUE AND KENNEDY ROAD in Janesville at 9:44 p.m. Friday. A car driven by Genevieve I. Bleiler, 18, of 4801 E. Bingham Road, Milton, was northbound and stopped at a light on Milton Avenue when her car was struck by a car driven by Lance F. Higgs, 18, of 2127 Clover Lane, Janesville. Bleiler was transported to Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville, where she was treated and released.
Rock County Court
- JEREMY L. BEAVERS, 24, Milwaukee, formerly of Janesville, possession of marijuana, misdemeanor theft of movable property, $1,066.
- KYLE J. MILLER, 27, of 5 S. Lexington Drive, Janesville, domestic disorderly conduct, $311.
- LETITIA N. PLEAR, 25, Newport News, Va., formerly of Evansville, charge of felony manufacturing/delivering psilocin amended to misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, $331.
- STEVE A. MEGIS JR., 27, Wisconsin Dells, formerly of Janesville, domestic disorderly conduct, one year probation, $343.
- PAUL A. MINES, 44, Janesville, repeat violating vulnerable adult injunction, 90 days in jail with credit, $243.
- KENNETH W. PICKENS, 21, of 510 Portland Ave., Beloit, felony manufacturing/delivering designer drugs, two years in prison with credit, three years extended supervision, $268. Charge of felony manufacturing/delivering schedule I, II narcotics dismissed but read into court record.
- CHRISTIAN M. MICHENER, 18, of 1121 Mineral Point Ave., Janesville, criminal damage to property, one year probation, $3,711 restitution, $830.
- TASHA M. COKES, 36, of 1210 King St., No. 5, Janesville, charge of failure to report to jail for 10 or more days dismissed.
- RONALD P. COLEMAN, 22, of 124 N. Washington St., Janesville, formerly of Beloit, charge of felony misappropriate identification information to obtain money amended to misdemeanor obstructing, 90 days in jail with credit, $100.
- ANDREW R. CONVERSE, 21, of 120 College Drive, Evansville, domestic disorderly conduct, $136.
- ADOLPHUS V. CRAWFORD, 44, of 620 Chestnut St., Janesville, misdemeanor domestic battery, 20 days in jail with credit, $343.
- ZACHARY D. COOPER, 18, of 559 S. Main St., Janesville, two counts of felony party to burglary to building or dwelling, six months in jail with credit with Huber, five years probation. Charges of felony burglary to building or dwelling, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and five counts of party to theft of movable property dismissed but read into court record.
- PATRICK W. CASEY, 48, of 2302 Hawaii Drive, Janesville, charge of felony manufacturing/delivering marijuana to minors amended to misdemeanor child neglect, possession of drug paraphernalia, $472.
- REGINALD L. ANDERSON, 22, of 392 E. Madison Ave., Milton, misdemeanor bail-jumping, 10 days in jail, $243. Charge of domestic disorderly conduct dismissed but read into court record.
- PATRICK M. DONNELLY, 28, of 526 Eisenhower Ave., Janesville, formerly of Edgerton, felony drunken driving fifth or sixth violation, 33 months in jail with credit, three years extended supervision. Charges of felony operating with prohibited blood-alcohol concentration fifth or sixth violation and misdemeanor operating while revoked second violation both dismissed but read into court record.
- AUTUMN L. PUCCIO, 30, of 320 Park Ave., Janesville, felony party to forgery, felony bail-jumping, 30 days in jail with credit, three years probation, $160 restitution, $426. Charges of forgery, two counts of misdemeanor theft of movable property and one count of misdemeanor receiving stolen property all dismissed but read into court record.
- JAMES E. PRESTON, 25, of 233 S. Academy St., No. 2, Janesville, domestic disorderly conduct, $542.
Last updated: 4:00 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012