Public record for Jan. 2, 2011
Intoxicated driving arrests
- SHAUN P. HEISZ, 45, of 2419 Newman St., Janesville, at 6:57 a.m. Saturday at West Court and South High streets, Janesville.
- PATRICIA A. SMITH, 42, of 3400 LaMancha St., Janesville, at 8:39 p.m. Thursday at West Court Street and Crosby Avenue, Janesville.
- EAST MEMORIAL DIVE AND SUTHERLAND AVENUE, Janesville, at 2:25 p.m. Wednesday. A car driven by Dana M. Seeman, 45, of 824 North Martin Road, Janesville, was southbound on Sutherland Avenue when she collided with a car driven by Grant S. Armbruster, 24, of Machesney Park, Ill., and then collided with a car driven by Bertha J. Grindey, 42 of 735 Sutherland Ave., Janesville. Armbruster was transported to Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center and treated and released. Seeman was ticketed for failure to yield.
- FORGERY reported Dec. 16. A woman from Hammond, Wis., reported that three checks from a stolen checkbook were forged in Janesville.
- FORGERY, reported at 3:31 p.m. Thursday. A Janesville woman reported that someone tried to write a check for $559.42 at Walmart, 3800 Deerfield Drive, Janesville.