Public record for Feb. 26, 2011
- RALPH MITCHELL JR., 20, of 260 S. Fifth St., Evansville, at 7:45 p.m. Thursday at Linn Street and McKinley Avenue, Janesville, on charges of maintaining a drug trafficking place, possession of drug paraphernalia and theft.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- KRISTOPHER R. SCHOONOVER, 25, of 550 Williams St., Janesville, at 10:07 p.m. Wednesday at Academy and Milwaukee streets, Janesville.
- BURGLARY reported at 5:42 p.m. Thursday to a home in the 1900 block of South Chatham Street, Janesville. Reported stolen was jewelry and $40.
Rock County Court
- ZACHARY R. DUHR, 18, of 1130 Salem Drive, Edgerton, obstructing, disorderly conduct, criminal damage to property, two years probation, $762 restitution, $870.
- WILLIAM S. DISNEY, 49, of 2324 Lombard Ave., Janesville, charge of domestic disorderly conduct dismissed.
- JOSHUA P. BURBEY, 29, of 317 N. Pearl St., Janesville, felony drunken driving fifth violation, two years in prison, two years extended supervision, $1,449. Charge of misdemeanor operating while revoked due to alcohol or controlled substance/refusal fourth or more violation dismissed but read into court record.
- WESLEY R. BARTZ, 20, of 59 Lapidary Lane, Janesville, charges of felony first-degree recklessly endangering safety and felony domestic first-degree recklessly endangering safety amended to two counts of misdemeanor habitual disorderly conduct by use of a dangerous weapon, two years probation, $200.
- TONYA K. LINVILLE, 23, of 1243 Center Ave., Janesville, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, $473.
- PATRICK J. QUINN, 45, of 1024 Quail Lane, Janesville, charges of criminal damage to property, theft of movable property and disorderly conduct all dismissed.
- PIERRE JOHNSON, 36, Madison, charges of possession of marijuana second or more violation and possession of drug paraphernalia both dismissed.
- JESSE A. DEMERATH, 31, of 4271 Wilshire Lane, Janesville, domestic disorderly conduct, $731. Charge of misdemeanor bail-jumping dismissed but read into court record.
- DAVID R. GREEN, 41, of 11605 Woods View Crossing, Edgerton, felony forgery, possession of cocaine/coca, three years probation with credit, $192 restitution, $771. Additional charges of felony forgery and misdemeanor theft of movable property both dismissed but read into court record.
- ALFONSO JARRETT, 31, of 920 Park Ave., Beloit, misdemeanor theft of movable property, misdemeanor criminal damage to property, one year probation, $496.
- RICHARD J. PLANTE, 50, of 221 S. High St., Janesville, felony throwing/expelling bodily substances, two years probation with credit, $268. Charge of misdemeanor battery dismissed but read into court record.
- MICHAEL G. LANDRITH, 23, Bessemer, Mich., disorderly conduct, $568.
- SANDI L. OLSON, 24, of 115 Madison St., Janesville, resisting, obstructing, domestic disorderly conduct, 18 months probation, $729.
- JEREMY M. MAURER, 31, of 609 Chestnut St., Janesville, domestic disorderly conduct, $731.
- ERIC M. WEBLEY, 39, of 441 Cornelia St., Janesville, domestic disorderly conduct, $244.
- KENNETH K. TAYLOR, 40, of 153 S. High St., No. 1, Janesville, possession, $694.
- VERLAN K. SHIRLEY, 54, of 1209 N. Washington St., Janesville, violating harassment restraining order, disorderly conduct, $947.