Public record for Feb. 19, 2011
Intoxicated driving arrests
- ROSEMARY K. MAIER, 31, of 1509 Barham Ave., Janesville, at 1:07 a.m. Thursday at Highway 11 east of Dunbar Road, Plymouth Township. It was reportedly her third offense. She also was ticketed for speeding.
- AFTON ROAD SOUTH OF THE AFTON ROAD BYPASS RAMP, Janesville. At 6:51 a.m. Wednesday, a car driven by Julie A. Fischer, 39, of 3225 Stellar Drive, Janesville, and a car driven by Kara M. Purviance, 25, Madison, collided in the road. Fischer was treated and released from Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville. Fischerís passenger, Emma K. Fischer, 14, of 3225 Stellar Drive, Janesville, was taken to Mercy, but her condition wasnít released Friday because she is a minor. A second passenger, Shealyn R. McGregor, 14, of 3222 Tennyson Drive, Janesville, also was taken to Mercy, but her condition wasnít released Friday because she is a minor.
- HIGHWAY 11 AND COUNTY G, Rock Township. At 5:14 p.m. Tuesday, a car driven by Laurie T. Klinkhammer, 52, Downing, and a car driven by Jeffrey L. Hesse, 19, of 801 Alpine Drive, Janesville, collided in the intersection. Klinkhammer was ticketed for failure to yield while making a left turn. Klinkhammer was treated and released from Mercy.
- BURGLARY reported at 6:30 p.m. Sunday to a home in the 3600 block of North Cedar Ridge Court, Janesville. Reported stolen was about $15,000 in computers, DVDs and other electronics.
- BURGLARY reported at 9:15 p.m. Feb. 11 to a home in the 2500 block of West Deer Path Trail, Janesville. Reported stolen was a computer with a value of about $527.
Rock County Court
- ROBERT W. BROOKS, 66, of 857 Walker St., Janesville, possession of marijuana, $473. Charge of possession of drug paraphernalia dismissed but read into court record.
- TY M. THURS, 653 Rivendell Drive, Milton, charge of felony possession of improvised explosives amended to obstructing and disorderly conduct, two years probation with credit, $486.
- RICHARD L. SEITZ, 42, of 839 Somerset Drive, Janesville, misdemeanor domestic battery, nine months in jail with Huber with credit, $200. Charge of felony strangulation and suffocation dismissed but read into court record.
- RHONDA K. NELSON, 47, of 155 Hyer Lane, No. 102, Whitewater, criminal damage to property, $511 restitution, $515.
- ASHLEY A. PETERSON, 20, of 1214 E. Milwaukee St., Janesville, repeat obstructing, one year probation with credit, $243. Charge of disorderly conduct dismissed but read into court record.
- TADELLE A. MCDANIEL, 24, of 876 Chapel Drive, No. 3, Milton, domestic disorderly conduct, five days in jail with credit, $343.
Last updated: 4:16 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012