Public record for Dec. 18, 2011
- JERRA M. HARVEY, 22, of 151 Sylvester St., Janesville at 12:05 a.m. Saturday at the Lava Lounge, 121 E. Milwaukee St., Janesville, on a charge of licensee allowing underage person on the premises.
- CARLOS A. ESTRELLA, 18, of 451 1/2 N. Pearl St. Janesville, at 5:25 p.m. Friday in the 400 block of North Terrace Street, Janesville, on charges of intimidation of a victim, battery, disorderly conduct and damage to property.
- KELLEN M. HEINZE, 27 of 170 N. Academy St., Janesville, at 1:15 p.m. Friday at the probation and parole office on Liberty Lane, Janesville, on charges of substantial battery with intent to cause bodily harm and probation of violation.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- DAVID E. RECK, 43, of 3316 Greenwood Drive, Janesville, at 2:07 a.m. Friday at Morningside Drive and Mt. Zion Avenue, Janesville.
- BOBBY M. BEGOLKE, 35 0f 1222 Laurel Ave., Janesville, at 1:31 a.m. Saturday at West Court and North Walnut streets. It was listed as his second arrest on drunken-driving charges. He was also arrested on a probation violation.
- ROBBERY BY USE OF A DANGEROUS WEAPON, at 1:30 a.m. Saturday in the 200 block of Madison Street, Janesville. A 33-year-old woman reported she was robbed but could not give police any suspect description
Last updated: 7:05 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012