Public record for Dec. 17, 2011
- SPRING M. EVERINGHAM, 34, of 1753 Hemlock St., Beloit, on Dec. 14 at a Wisconsin medical facility on a charge of uttering. She is accused of using a counterfeit $100 bill to buy pizza at Bear Chest, 1901 Wisconsin Ave., in Beloit Township on Nov. 4.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- CARRIE J. THORNE, 31, of 2017 Joliet St., Janesville, at 12:07 a.m. Friday at Palmer Drive and Racine Street.
- HIGHWAY 14 WEST OF FOX ROAD, in Center Township. At 1:49 p.m. Dec. 2. Brooke T. Gille, 16, of 2427 N. County E, Janesville, was driving east on Highway 14. A vehicle in front of Gille’s vehicle slowed to make a left turn. A car driven by Elizabeth A. Baker, 29, McFarland, rear-ended Gille’s vehicle. Two passengers in Gille’s car, Alexis D. Gille, 12, same address, and Kelly M. Gille, 33, same address, were transported to a local hospital for treatment of injuries. Kelly Gille was treated and released from Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville. Alexis’ condition was not available because she is a minor.
- BURGLARY, 10:29 a.m. Dec. 12 in the 2400 block of West Avalon Road in Janesville. A television was reported stolen.
- BURGLARY, at 4:20 p.m. Thursday in the 800 block of Blaine Avenue in Janesville. Reported stolen were a gaming system, small electronics and a television.
Rock County Court
- RICHARD P. KERRILL, 6529 Mitchell Drive, Woodridge, Ill., automobile following too closely, $201.
- JOHN J. KIMPEL, 603 E. Memorial Drive, Janesville, speeding and operating while revoked, $376.
- KIVI BROS. TRUCKING, 5739 Old Highway 61, Duluth, Minn., vehicle operator failure to reload if allowed, $209.
- JENNIFER L. KLEINOW, 467 N. Edwards St., Cortland, Ill., speeding, $251.
- RONALD E. KLEISCH, 402 S. First St., Evansville, non-registration of automobile and vehicle operator failure to wear seat belt, $185.
Last updated: 7:05 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012