Public record for Dec. 10, 2011
- MARCOS M. RAMIREZ MARTINEZ, 30, of 2629 N. Pontiac Drive, No. 6, Janesville, at 11:37 p.m. Thursday at home on charges of battery and strangulation.
- A 16-YEAR-OLD JANESVILLE BOY at 10:20 a.m. Thursday, taken into custody at 3125 Mineral Point Ave., Janesville, for one count of burglary.
- BURGLARY reported at 9:15 a.m. Thursday to an Alliant Energy Substation, 2008 N. Harmony Town Hall Road, Janesville. Reported stolen was 128 feet of copper wire.
- EQUIPMENT FIRE at 9:53 p.m. Wednesday in a cornfield at Laird Road and Pinnow Grove Road in Plymouth Township. An ATV was destroyed.
Rock County Court
- ANDREW J. ROTHFELDER, 9307 N. Pine Road, Milton, automobile following too closely, $201.
- TRACY L. RUCKER, 153 S. High St., No. 2, Janesville, operator failure to wear seat belt, operating vehicle without insurance and operating while suspended, $411.
- JOHN W. SAGE, 321 Milton Ave., Janesville, non-registration of automobile, $175.
- JORDAN R. SAUNDERS, 814 McKinley St., Janesville, retail theft, $390.
- CLINTON R. SHERMAN, 414 Augusta St., Janesville, operating vehicle without insurance, $201.