Public record for Dec. 3, 2011
- ZACHARY P. TERPSTRA, 20, of 814 Center Ave., Janesville, at 10 p.m. Thursday at 109 S. Main St., Janesville, on a charge of felony fleeing and on bench warrants for failing to appear in court on earlier charges of disorderly conduct/using a dangerous weapon, criminal damage to property and making a phone threat.
- JORGE L. MELENDREZ-PADILLO, 30, Chicago, at 12:40 p.m. Wednesday at the Winnebago County Jail, Rockford, Ill., on Rock County warrant charging sexual assault of a child under age 16.
- A 16-YEAR-OLD JANESVILLE BOY at 12:15 p.m. Wednesday at 3125 Mineral Point Ave., Janesville, was referred to juvenile authorities on a charge of substantial battery with intent to cause bodily harm.
- EAST MILWAUKEE STREET NEAR SUFFOLK DRIVE, JANESVILLE, at 3:52 p.m. Wednesday, when a car driven by Kirsten M. Triller, 16, of 745 Thornecrest Court, Janesville, collided with a pickup truck driven by Andrew G. Olsen, 48, of 304 Willow St., Orfordville. Triller, who was pulling onto Milwaukee Street from a parking lot, was cited for failure to yield the right of way. Both drivers were transported for medical treatment. Olsen was treated and released at Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville. Mercy does not release condition reports on minors.
- THEFT of a black steel Transcraft trailer wit ha wooden deck, valued at $10,000, from Ryan Inc., 2696 E. Racine St., Janesville, sometime between Nov. 11 and Nov. 16, reported Monday.
- BURGLARY to Hat Rack Bar, 3016 S. Market St., Avalon, discovered by a deputy at 1:16 a.m. Nov. 21. Five slot machines were damaged and money taken from them.
Last updated: 7:11 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012