Public record for Aug. 27, 2011
- JEREMEY L. BEAVERS, 25, of 212 Cherry St., Janesville, was arrested Monday on charges of burglary and theft in conjunction with an April 16 incident where electronics and jewelry valued at $5,600 were stolen from a Janesville residence. Beavers also was arrested at 1:34 p.m. Sunday at 581 E. Richardson Springs Road, Edgerton, on a charge of fraud of a gas station clerk.
- ANDREW M. DAVIS, 17, of 24 W. Evergreen Lane, Milton, at 3:54 a.m. Aug. 23 at 536 S. Blackhawk St., Janesville, on a charge of burglary. The arrest was connected to an incident that same day in which police say Davis stole bottles of alcohol from Grain and Grape, 1514 E. Racine St., Janesville.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- NATHAN J. OWENS, 52, of 1007 Shirland Ave., Beloit, at 10:40 a.m. Aug. 25 at 6501 S. Highway 51, Janesville. The arrest was listed as Owens’ second on a drunken driving charge.
- TINA L. ELMER, 50, 15 N. Jackman St., No. 1, Janesville, at 12:44 a.m. Friday in the 800 block of East Milwaukee Street, Janesville.
- MINERAL POINT AND COUNTY B at 5:15 a.m. Sunday. Michael W. Wilson, 19, of 1501 1st Center Ave., Brodhead, was driving west on Mineral Point Road toward County B in Center Township. He failed to negotiate a turn at the bottom of a hill and struck a utility pole while airborne. His 1998 Chevrolet Malibu broke in two pieces. One half landed at the bottom of the utility pole on the north side of County B. The front half of the car landed in the ditch on the south side of County B. Wilson was arrested for operating while intoxicated, not wearing a seat belt, operating without insurance and underage consumption of alcohol. He was treated and released at Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville.
- BURGLARY, reported Aug. 20 to a home in the 11000 block of N. Bayview Drive in Milton. Reported stolen were a compound bow, binoculars, a spotting scope and a range finder.
Last updated: 6:01 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012