Evansville man injured in electrical accident

Print Print
Gazette staff
Saturday, August 27, 2011
— A man was hospitalized after he was shocked while working on power lines Friday on the east side of Evansville, officials reported.

Evansville police, fire and paramedic departments responded to the incident, which happened just after 10 a.m. Friday in the 700 Block of East Main Street, according to Rock County 911.

An Evansville police officer Friday said the man was transported to a medical facility but could not provide further details. Radio dispatch reported the victim had burns to his abdomen.

Repeated attempts by the Gazette on Friday to reach the Evansville Fire Department and Evansville EMS by phone were unsuccessful.

Last updated: 6:00 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012

Print Print