Public record for Aug. 6, 2011
- BRAD A. BROCKMAN, 36, of 1011 Rutledge Court, Janesville, at 8:47 a.m. Tuesday in the 1500 block of Woodman Road on a charge of theft with a legal interest of moveable property.
- KENDRA M. LENZ, 21, of 170 1/2 W. 5th Ave., Brodhead, at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the Rock County Jail, Janesville, on charges of substantial battery, battery and obstruction.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- ADELE P. KELLY, 40, of 3101 S. River Road, Janesville, at 10:36 p.m. Saturday on Happy Hollow Road near River Road, Rock Township. It was reportedly her third offense.
- DAWN E. BURDICK, 53, of 5905 W. State Road, Janesville, at 10:18 p.m. Monday on Highway 11, Rock Township.
- RYAN R. FITZGERALD, 32, of 2172 Maple St., Evansville, at 12:16 a.m. Friday at Black Bridge Road and Parker Drive, Janesville. The arrest was listed as his third for intoxicated driving. Also cited for possession of marijuana.
- CAR THEFT reported at 5:09 p.m. Thursday at 502 Chestnut St., Janesville. The owner left keys in the ignition of the green 2000 Dodge Caravan.
- BURGLARY reported at 11:16 a.m. July 27 to a home in the 300 block of Century Lane, Footville. Reported stolen were an air compressor, golf clubs, chain saw and various tools.
- BURGLARY reported at 12:44 p.m. on July 27 to the Footville Little League concession stand at 132 Park St., Footville. Reported stolen were candy bars, soda bottles, Gatorade bottles and a cash box with $300 inside.
- BURGLARY reported at 7:06 p.m. Thursday to a home in the 6000 block of Highway 51, Janesville. Reported stolen was a string trimmer.
- HIGHWAY 81 AND MERLET ROAD, Newark. At 11:08 Wednesday, a car driven by Vincent L. Phillips, 47, Beloit, swerved to avoid hitting a deer and went off the road. His condition was unavailable Friday night.
- BROOKLYN ROAD AND EMERY ROAD, Union. At 1:50 a.m. Tuesday, a car driven by Skyler Mullen, 17, Evansville, lost control and drove into a ditch. Mullenís passenger, Mallory M. Arnold, 19, was treated and released at Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville. Mullen was cited for driving too fast for conditions.
Rock County Court
- ANTONIA DEION SCOTT, 57 Northridge Terrace, No. 204, Madison, non-registration of automobile, $175.
- ALAN A. SIMPSON, 1105 Kellogg Ave., No. C2, Janesville, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of THC and failure to wear seat belt, $537.
- DANIEL A. SORIA, 2730 W. Wall St., No. 125, Janesville, operating while suspended and passing in no-passing zone, $414.
- JOSHUA D. SPLAN, 9902 E. Bradford Townhall Road, Avalon, speeding, $175.
- RYAN TYLER STEMEN, 25509 108th St., No. 21, Trevor, unlawful U or Y turn, $175.
- TANNER E. STRUNZ, N2342 Bellanca Lane, Brodhead, speeding, $358.
- ANTONI STUDENCKI, 127 Orchard St., Williams Bay, speeding, $201.
- T. J. TARPINIAN, 5240 N. Newville Road, Milton, speeding, $201.
- KARL R. TISCHER, 2418 Hyacinth Ave., Janesville, speeding, $175.
- VALERIE J. TRUMAN, 326 S. Pine St., Janesville, speeding, $175.
- KRISTINA D. UPPENKAMP, 2917 Lucas St., Orfordville, OWI, $826.
- FRANK H. VALOSEK, 2601 Colley Road, No. 28, Beloit, operating vehicle without insurance, $201.
- CHASITY S. VAN GALDER, 2289 Robinson Drive, Beloit, operating after revocation/suspension of registration, $175.
Last updated: 6:11 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012