Public record for April 30, 3011
- ZAKEEM H. JARETT, 18 of 424 N. Pearl St., Janesville at 9 a.m. Thursday at the Rock County Jail, Janesville on a bench warrant charging him with failing to appear in court on a previous charge of sex registry violations.
- KIMBERLY A. LINK, 20, of 1445 La Salle St., Lake Geneva at 3 p.m. Thursday at the Rock County Jail, Janesville on charges of party to the crime of burglary, party to the crime of theft and intimidation of a victim.
- SAMUEL J. SMITH, 24, of 1445 La Salle St. Lake Geneva at 3 p.m. Thursday at the Rock County Jail, Janesville on charges of party to the crime of burglary, party to crime of theft and probation hold.
- PARIS M. WILLIAMS, 18, of Chicago, Ill., at 5:50 p.m. Thursday at Chase Bank, 18 North Arch St., Janesville on charges of fraud on a financial institution, misappropriation of personal identifying information, forgery, receiving stolen property and resisting arrest.
- JACOB S. JOHNSON, 18, of 838 Somerset Drive, Janesville, at 7:05 p. m. Thursday at South Locust and McKinley streets, Janesville on charges of possession of marijuana with intent to deliver.
- QUINCY ALEXANDER E. HEVEL, 19, of 103 N. Palm St., Janesville at 6:16 p.m. Thursday, at the Rock County Jail, Janesville, on charges of burglary, theft, felon in possession of a firearm.
- BURGLARY, at 3:30 p.m. Thursday, April 21 on North County F, Fulton Township. Reported taken were two flat screen televisions valued at $2,100.
Rock County Court
- JOHNNY L. ROEHL, 30, of 382 N. Janesville St., Janesville, felony delivery of marijuana, misdemeanor possession of a switchblade knife, six months in jail with Huber with credit, four years probation, $225. Charges of possession with intent to deliver marijuana, maintain drug trafficking place and possession of drug paraphernalia all dismissed but read into court record.
- CHAD D. JELINEK, 30, of 1742 S. Marion St., Janesville, misdemeanor criminal damage to property, 45 days in jail with Huber, $353. A charge of misdemeanor disorderly conduct was dismissed but read into court record.
- AARON J. LAWRENCE, 28, of 310 W. Fulton St., upper, Edgerton, felony strangulation and suffocation, two years in prison and three years extended supervision with credit, $343. Charges of misdemeanor battery and misdemeanor disorderly conduct were dismissed but read into court record.
- JOSEPH D. LYNCH, 31, of 10411 W. Stuart Road, Orfordville, misdemeanor take vehicle without consent, 60 days in jail with Huber, $253.
- KURT M. HOFFMAN-URBIN, 22, of 407 N. Pine St., Orfordville, two charges of misdemeanor theft, 90 days in jail with Huber, $253. Charge of criminal damage to property, dismissed.
- EDWIN L. JACKSON, 56, of 1347 Center Ave., Janesville, misdemeanor bail jumping, misdemeanor disorderly conduct and misdemeanor criminal damage to property, two years probation with credit, $696. A charge of felony intimidate victim was dismissed but read into court record.
- BENJAMIN R. BELLAMY JR., 23, of 1017 Laurel Ave., Janesville, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, $694.
- ANDREW C. RENSBERRY, 30, Beloit, formerly of Janesville, charges of misdemeanor disorderly conduct, misdemeanor obstructing an officer and felony bail jumping all dismissed but read into court record.
- BRANDON M. COAKLEY, 22, of 916 Sutherland Ave., Janesville, felony charge of party to delivery of non-narcotics, misdemeanor theft, misdemeanor obstructing an officer, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, one year and three months in jail with Huber with credit.
- JONATHAN J. SCHALOW, 38, of 551 N. Pearl St., upper, misdemeanor battery, 10 months in jail, seven days in jail in lieu of fine.
- LUCAS L. SCOTT, 28, of 619 Williams St., Janesville, misdemeanor receiving stolen property, $515.
- BILLY R. CONN, 17, of 1112 Ravine St., No. 1, Janesville, misdemeanor battery, one year probation, $243.
- AMBER L. BULLEN, 18, of 1244 Beloit Ave., Janesville, misdemeanor theft, one year probation, $253. Misdemeanor charge of party to criminal damage to property, dismissed.
- JAMES A. TAYLOR, 40, of 8359 N. Lima Center Road, No. 5, Whitewater, disorderly conduct, $367.50.For past public records, use the Public Record Calendar.