Public record for April 24, 2011
- JASON K. DEVOE, 38, of 617 Prospect Ave., Janesville, at 10:30 p.m. Friday at his residence, on charges of false imprisonment, battery and resisting or obstructing an officer, after officers responded to a report of domestic violence.
- DEON C. DELANEY, 26, of 1118 Yuba St., Janesville, at 6:44 p.m. Friday at his residence on charges of strangulation/suffocation, false imprisonment, battery, endangering safety with a weapon, damage to property, disorderly conduct and abusing a child with the probability of causing great bodily harm. He is accused of attacking his girlfriend, threatening her with a knife and throwing her 8-month-old child on the ground. Also accused of damaging a squad car during the arrest.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- PEDRO R. FELIX, 42, of 2024 N. Wright Road, Janesville, at 3:30 a.m. at 2926 Lucerne Drive, Janesville, after an accident at 2:22 a.m. in the 2200 block of Meadowlark Lane, Janesville. Felix suffered a head injury in the accident and was arrested on a charge of causing injury by intoxicated driving.
Milton City Court
- JEFFREY W. HANSON, 619 College St., No. 7, Milton, operating while intoxicated, disregard official sign, no insurance, $1,046.80.
- KELSEY J. COULTER, 1232 Salisbury Lane, Whitewater, operating while intoxicated, operating with PAC, $731.
- DENEEN P. OUTLAW, 515 Bayfield Drive, Jefferson, no insurance, seat belt violation, $380.40.