Public record for April 17, 2011
- CHARLES S. SWENOR JR., 18, of 2855 Chatsworth Drive, Beloit, at 9:10 p.m. Friday in the 800 block of McKinley St., Janesville, on a charge of substantial battery with intent to cause bodily harm. Also arrested in the same incident was MICHAEL S. MATHIS, JR., 20, no fixed address, on a charge of substantial battery with intent to cause bodily harm.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- KEVIN J. McCORMICK, 39, of 716 Doty St., Edgerton, at 2:40 a.m. Saturday at Beloit Avenue and Palmer Drive, Janesville.
- BURGLARY, reported at 8 a.m. Friday in the 400 South Parker Drive, Janesville. Reported taken were video games valued at $500 and a electronic book reader valued at $250.
Rock County Court
- NORA LOPEZ, 832 Kellogg Ave., No. 4, Janesvlle, operating while revoked, $201.
- MATT D. LOWMAN, 1415 Maple Ave., Janesville, failure to obey sign or signal, $175.
- TRJA E. LUDEKING, 14 Division St., Milton, unlawful use of telephone, $390.
- WESLEY M. LUND, 4700 Highway 59, Edgerton, failure to notify police of accident and driving too fast for conditions, $477.
- JEAN A. MARSHALL, 1225 N. Lexington Drive, Janesville, failure to yield right of way from stop sign, $175.
- ROBERTO MARTINEZ TORRES, 2316 Hawaii Drive, No. 8, Janesville, operating while suspended, $201.
- MATT HOWE TRUCKING, Waukon, Iowa, vehicle equipment violations and violating highway weight limits, $467.
- MARY A. MCCANN, 2724 Sherwood Drive, Janesville, unsafe backing of vehicle, $175.
- ASHLEY L. MCCARTY, 620 E, High St., Milton, drunken driving first violation, license revocation, alcohol assessment and ignition interlock, $818.
- JOSHUA P. MCKILLIPS, 904 Laramie Lane, Janesville, nonregistration of automobile and operating vehicle without insurance, $376.
- JULIE A. MEAD, 1904 Garden Drive, Janesville, drunken driving first violation, license revocation, alcohol assessment and ignition interlock, $818.
- WILLIAM M. MESSENGER, Cherry Valley, Ill., speeding, $175.
- ERIC M. MICEK, 1021 N. Grant Ave., Janesville, operating while suspended, nonregistration of automobile and operating vehicle without insurance, $576.
- TREVOR C. MICHAELS, 1513 Greenwich Lane, Janesville, operating while revoked, $201.
- KEVIN H. MILLS, Rockford, Ill., speeding, $201.
- MICHAEL W. MISHLEAU, 504 Greenman St., Milton, speeding, $175.
- SHERRY L. MUSIL, 1828 Garden Drive, Lower, Janesville, retail theft, $390.
- ELENA NARANJO, 6113 S. Stonefarm Road, Edgerton, inattentive driving, $188.
- MICHELLE D. NICOSON, 2630 Mineral Point Ave., Janesville, speeding, $175.
- MEGAN H. O BRIEN, 1633 S. Osborne Ave., Janesville, speeding, $201.
- JASON H. O LEARY, 2129 Highland Ave., Janesville, adult contributing to underage alcohol first violation, $768.
- AARON E. OLSON, 1121 Ravine St., Janesville trespassing to land, $264.
Last updated: 4:57 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012